Chapter 60

You let your ki out more and more as the ground around you starts cracking and lifting up while tanya and sonia brace themselves for what you are going to do.

(Sonia): Wonderful~

(Tanya): Tch.

You suddenly bring your left arm back, look at sonia and thrust your left fist forward and a second later something hits sonia right in the stomach.

(Sonia): GA!

(Tanya): Wha-

Before tanya could wonder what happened to sonia, you appear behind tanya and quickly kick her in the back which sends her flying forward.

(Tanya): Agh!

Tanya manged to stop herself and turns back to face you but you are not there.

(Tanya):.......!

Tanya spins around again and fires a one handed blast at where she believes you are and sure enough you are standing right there but as the blast is about to hit you, you hold out your right hand and stop the blast in it's tracks.

(Tanya): HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Tanya powers up the blast which makes it larger which unfortunately for her it does not change anything as you start walking forward towards her while still holding up your hand to keep the blast at bay until you let out a sigh and put your hand down which allows the blast to connect with you but instead of pushing you back, you are walking right through the blast towards tanya which makes her eyes widen.

(Tanya's mind): Dammit!

Tanya stops the attack and jumps high into the air while you stare up at her.

(Tanya's mind): What now? at this point our attacks won't do anything.....

(Y/n): Come on tanya, you won't get stronger if you keep running away from me.

(Tanya): What?

Just as tanya say this, sonia who has now recovered from your attack is now flying towards you with both her fists charged up with ki.

(Sonia): RAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Sonia starts attacking you with a barrage of fists but without even looking you block all her attacks with one hand and when then is an opening in her swings, you air punch her again in the stomach which knocks her back abit until she managed to stop herself.

(Sonia): HAHAHA! 

Sonia readies herself for another attack as you still look up at tanya.

(Tanya): What do you mean by I won't get stronger?

(Y/n): It's quite simple, I want to push you all to greater heights of strength.

(Sonia): Why would you do that?

(Y/n): To help you of course, I want to use this little sparring session to crush your current limits and bring you all to higher levels of power.

(Tanya): You do know that our strongest forms are super saiyan 3 right? I don't think there is something greater than that.

(Y/n): I don't mean in terms of forms, I mean just your power right now.

(Sonia): From the looks of it you also want to break your limits as well.

(Y/n): Of course, I have a power just like yours sonia so if I get stronger and stronger I may also gain the power of super saiyan 2 and 3.

(Sonia): (smiles) I am surprised someone of your strength can not just simply access them it normally.