Curiosity

Author's note: hey heeeey ~ I hope y'all like this chapter, please let me know in the comments if you did ! Also, I'll try to stay consistent by posting almost daily but just so u guys know, I quit my desk job yesterday and I'm going to focus on tattooing for a month before going back to another desk job so yeah~
Enjoy the chapter !

ווו×

Have you ever heard the phrase: Curiosity killed the cat ?

It tends to happen to people whose curiosity lead their actions, thus taking impromptu reckless decisions for the sake of scratching that itch.

This is the unfortunate story of someone who would later on regret her decision of wanting to find out the truth.

Kuso megane (shitglasses), he calls her, Squad Leader Hange Zoe.

Known for her overall curious personality, she has known Levi for a few years already and his strange demeanor as of lately didn't go unnoticed by her.

Stubborn as ever, Hange tailored a plan to catch Levi red-handed to see what was making him act so off but... Oh, curiosity killed the cat.

Making use of an ancient type of recorder that would barely last a few hours before running out of storage to record, Hange had made sure to send enough distractions at Corporal Ackerman for her to freely sneak into his bedroom, picklocking the door on her way in.

A real mastermind, an infallible plan.

Yet the very next morning she was able to withdraw her device from his bedroom and sneak back into her basement, hands itching to set the contraption on play mode, she was about to regret the whole ordeal.

Play.

" Did you talk to Commander Smith today ? "

Mmmmh... The female voice was familiar but she couldn't pinpoint who it was exactly.

" I did."

" And ? What did you tell him ? "

" I told him that I was going to do it tomorrow night. "

Do what ... ?

" So everything is ready ? Squad Leader Hange doesn't know anything ? "

" Shitglasses doesn't suspect a thing. She's too stupid to put two and two together. "

What the fuck is Shorty talking about ? Brows began to furrow in confusion and concern.

" Don't call her stupid ! We need to have respect for her in her last days alive, don't we ? "

Eyes widen in surprise, mouth hanging agape and blood running cold through her veins. What did they mean with ' last days alive ' ? Are they planning my death ? What kind of betrayal is that ? Levi wouldn't do such a thing !

" I guess so. Well, she only has until tomorrow night so we should say goodbye to her now. "

What the hell was happening there ?

" I never thought you'd do such a thing to her. I thought you two were close. "

" That's what she gets for being a... "

And suddenly, his voice sounded louder for some reason.

" ... Nosy bitch. Shitglasses, next time do a better job at hiding your cables. "

End of recording.

Fuck ! Levi found her recorder. That bastard was too quick to let something like that slide. Damn it.

Frustrated about her plans completely going to waste, Hange found herself using her best weapon: confrontation.

She immediately got up from her desk, making a beeline towards Corporal Ackerman's Office where she was completely sure he was at this time while the cadets were busy outside of the building, it was perfect for her because there wouldn't be any interruptions in her interrogation.

As tightlipped as he was, she was going to make sure to force something out of him.

And with that determination, she reached his office but before she could hit the wooden surface of the door, she halted to try and identify the noise coming from within.

It was rhythmic and... Wait, it sounded almost like smacking but it was... Wet-sounding ?

Brows knit in confusion but she tried to gently press her ear to the surface, now being able to hear better but still muffled.

The smacking sound was more clear now and now she could hear something like a... Whine, like a high pitched whine being even more muffled somehow.

It almost sounded like... Moaning.

Wait, MOANING !?

Eyes widen for the umpteenth time and the more she heard, the more it made sense and that wet smacking noise was...

OH GOD.

Then Levi's familiar voice could be heard, but he was breathless and grunting.

" You're fucking mine and no one else's. "

And the muffled whines became louder and higher in pitch, almost pained.

" Are you making me jealous on purpose so I fuck you hard like this ? "

Hange had to suppress a loud gasp in surprise and she almost stumbled on her way down the hallway.

R U N N I N G.

Now how could she possibly create a serum to forget what she heard ? Fuck, she won't be able to see him the same ever again.