Chapter - 5

'Is this just a coincidence?' Swara raised her eyelashes to look at the person standing in front of her in his glory. His thunderstorm eyes and cold voice were enough to give shudders down her spine.

For a moment she felt his dark brown eyes met with her big does ones. 'Yes, this is just a coincidence, else why a multi billionaire will marry a middle-class girl and that too in a contract marriage? But what was the need for him to do this contract? Does he know I work in his company? Hey Kanhaji please keep him hundred ... no no thousand miles away from me.'

Sound of claps brought Swara back to reality.

'I want to talk to you now. There is something urgent.' she hit the send button, messaging Nikhil.

She could feel someone's gaze on her even when she was surrounded with hundreds of people, but when she looked at him. He was busy talking with his other colleagues.

"Ohh god, he is damn sexy" Ella drooled over while moving out of auditorium after townhall.

"Yes, but he is out of reach for us. You know how he is?" Nancy sulked.

"What does that mean?" Swara asked absentmindedly.

"He is a big headache for eveyone. I mean I know he is every girl's dream boy but he is too arrogant, selfish, and rude and not to forget a workaholic. Everyone from office scares to go in his cabin. We all call it as Lion's Den." Ayesha gave brief introduction rolling her eyes.

"Come let's go to cafeteria for lunch. I need to buy something" Nancy said pressing elevator's button.

"Where are you lost?" Ayesha nudged Swara as she was still stuck in recent revelations.

"No nothing" Swara replied.

"Or you got awestruck looking at our handsome boss." Ella teased.

"Lol... we can just drool him from far. He has huge girl following" Nancy scrunched her nose.

All three girls laughed hearing her except Swara.

"You are coming right?" Ayesha asked.

"No you all can go ahead. I have one meeting with HR. Just half an hour. I will join you soon." Swara informed and they entered in elevator.

"4th floor?" Ayesha asked.

"Yes, meeting location shows it's on 4th floor" Swara saw her meeting notification.

"But that floor is under construction" Ella responded.

Swara looked at her in confusion but elevator jerked stopping on the floor and breaking her trance.

"Bye..." Swara replied while getting out from elevator.

"Nikhil pick up the phone" Swara murmured in frustration calling Nikhil for one more time while entering in the meeting room.

"I hope it is just coincidence. And..." Swara murmured her thoughts when she heard cold voice from her back.

"No, it's not any bloody coincidence"

She turned to look at Sanskar standing at the door of meeting room looking at her with devil smirk. His cold tone, emotionless face, and dark brown thunder stormed eyes stopped Swara's heartbeat.

Swara stumbled for a moment, she felt weakness in her knees and dryness in her throat. She broke their eye lock as not able to match with his heated glare.

"W...wh...why did?" Swara stammered not able to find any words.

"I must say you have courage to question me?" he ridiculed still maintaining his deadly glare, "Keep one thing in your mind properly that on this Friday you are coming with me. No questions asked."