09. Mikaelsons

Third Person Pov:

All of the Mikaelson's where sitting in the compound looking at the floor... today was the anniversary of the day Alora left the house.  Klaus didn't talk to anyone much since then.. only Hope.  But even looking at Hope brings back memories of Alora... he knows that he was a bad father to her that maybe he had always been a bad father to Hope.

"Klaus...!" Rebekah yelled.. "What..?" He groaned while giving his sister the death glare.. "We have been saying your name for the past 10 minutes straight." Hayley says, "Are you okay?" Klaus just stands up form his spot on the floor and chugs a bottle of bourbon, "No I'm not okay!  My daughter is gone somewhere out in the world!! And everyone is failing to find her!"  Freya looked down.. it was true.

She thought many times that she would be the one to find Alora, but she's not powerful enough to.  Everyone has tried many times and there's no Hope!

"Dad.. it'll be okay.  We will find her, as long as we stay United." Everyone nodded in agreement and Klaus hugged Hope..

Elijahs Pov:

Our family has been a wreck ever since Alora left.  The only person who keeps us together here.. is Hope.. sometimes I feel as if Klaus is getting close to turning off his humanity.  The world would surely collapse if that where to happen. We need someone to find her.. maybe we could hire someone or something?

Marcels Pov:

I know that the Mikaelson put Alora through hell but it's getting frightening to watch this.  It's a train wreck.  The last thing I heard of Alora's whereabouts was that she was in Alaska.. I don't know where she is now, but I've had a lot of men searching for her.

Third Persons Pov:

The Mikaelsons all sat in the living room thinking... they where trying to figure out where she could be, or even how to lure her somewhere where everyone will be.. but there was no luck. "What if we can't find her... then what do we do?" Kol asked.

"Then we don't give up!  Even if we can't find her!  She immortal.. she'll be around for a long time!  We have forever to find her... and I will never give up." Klaus said while looking everyone in the eye, he then threw a lamp into the wall and walked to Alora's old room... that's where he goes when he's feeling sad or mad... her sent still lingered all over the room and it was the only thing that could calm Klaus in a time like this.

Where could she be? He asked himself over and over and over agin?

457 - Words