-Chapter 6-

I'm feeling productive so, here comes another chapter!

I love all of you, my lovely readers!❤

-The Author

######################

Bucky's POV

Once our soulmate bonds settle in, I look to my other soulmates. I give them a questioning look, and Steve nods. I notice that Y/n's eyes are starting to droop, and then wings start to close around her. I stop them with my metal arm gently.

"Sorry, Sweetheart, but it's time to go." Tony says. I lift the girl up as gently as possible but she still whimpers quietly. I murmur apologies into her ear as I start to walk to the quinjet, parked nearby.

I feel her lean her head on my chest and I smile a little. As I walk I feel her weight in my arms. She isn't heavy but I am worried that her wings are dragging.

All of a sudden though, I she feels a lot lighter. I look down at my newly found mate and see that her wings are missing. I stop walking and stare at her in confusion. The others notice and look back at me.

"She had wings, didn't she? Or was I just imagining them?" I ask them still looking at Y/n. I look up with confusion plain on my face. Peter shrugs.

"When I met her she didn't. So I don't really know." We both look to Steve and Tony.

"I definitely saw them." Steve says. And Tony nods. I just sigh.

"Okay, so that is weird. We will have to ask when she wakes up." I start to walk again with the others following behind me. 

When we board the quinjet, J.A.R.V.I.S.  flies us home. I set the girl down next to me on a bench and she cuddles up to my side. I slowly rub circles on her back and she smiles in her sleep. 

"J.A.R.V.I.S. alert Bruce that we will need him when we arrive." Tony says quietly to J.A.R.V.I.S.

As we fly back to the tower I think over our first meeting with our new mate. Why did she seem so scared of us? Did she really think that I would hurt her? Why was she sorry? Questions keep swirling around in my head. Each one making me even more confused.

When we land, Bruce rushes out looking extremely worried and slightly green.

"What happened?! Who's hurt?" I look over at Tony.

"Really?" He just shrugs.

"Bruce, babe, we aren't hurt."He give me a confused look. "We found our last soulmate, but she was about to be kidnapped by-by Hydra. They weren't very gentle with her." My voice breaks as I hear her screams echo in my head. I grimace at the memories but shake my head to clear it.

Bruce looks shocked and sad by the news. He just stands there for a minute before he starts to move around.

"Get her on a bed in the Medical Level."He commands us, and we follows behind him. I am careful to be gentle with her unconscious form in my arms. We take the elevator to floor 59 from level 60 where we had landed. 

I set Y//n on the nearest bed carefully but she still whimpers quietly. I rub her arms softly and murmur to her.

"Shh, doll, it will be alright." She slowly relaxes and looks peaceful again. I look up to see Bruce rushing around the room getting supplies and other things ready. I look down at my hands and notice the dried blood on my hands.

"B-bruce there might be some injuries on her back." I say quietly with worry clear in my voice. He nods and starts to get to work.

"You boys should go wash up. It shouldn't take too long." Steve opens his mouth but Bruce cuts him off. "No I don't need your help. Nat is on her way. Don't worry. She will be okay. I promise. Can you let Loki and Wanda know about this little one though?" We all nod.

"Where are Clint, Thor, and Pietro though?" Peter asks.

"They went on a mission for Fury. They will be out until tomorrow night. we can tell them tomorrow." We nod and give both of our soulmates kisses on the forehead, then leave heading to our separate bedrooms to clean up.

###############################

Sorry this was such a short chapter! I hope you liked it!

Love you all!❤

-The Author