Chapter 11

Tony has been taking care of Y/N in any form or need that she needed. He was with her as much as he could. But giving her space at times so he wasnt smothering her. But Y/N was now showing and she was starting to hate how she looked.

She got up one morning now 5 months pregnant and noticed she couldnt really see passed her stomach. She just looked at herself and starter to hate what she saw.

"Wow I am not pretty at all. I mean I wasnt before, but now Im even worse." Y/N says to herself.

Y/N is actually very beautiful just the way she is, but she doesnt think so and now she feels worse about herself. Now she loves the idea of having a baby and being a mother and loves to be able to carry a child knowing that some women cant. But that doesnt make her self doubt on herself go away.

Tony heard her cry as he got to her door. He heard her talking down to herself. He slowly opened the door and just looked at her for a moment.

"You know you look beautiful." Tony says.

"Yeah.. Right." Y/N says.

"No I mean it. And you are carrying our child and look good doing it. So please dont say anything bad about yourself." Tony says walking over to her.

"You're just staying that. You dont really mean it. I know its because you dont want to trigger the angry side of the hormones." Y/N says facing him.

"Well yeah, but also no. Y/N, I really mean it. You are beautiful baby bump and all just like before. I mean thats why men threw themselves at you all the time." Tony says.

"That is not true. Men didnt throw themselves at me." Y/N says going over the bed.

"Only one who did was Peter who wasnt very subtle." Y/N says sitting down.

"Well he didnt get my flirting skills thats for sure. But its true every party you came to men wanted to take you home." Tony says to her.

"So many I had to threaten." Tony mumbles to himself.

"What was that?" Y/N asks.

"Nothing. Hey lets talk about something else. I know its almost time to know the gender. So will we learn the gender?" Tony questions.

"Yeah. I mean I dont care about the gender. I just want a healthy little baby. What about you?" Y/N asks.

"Well same. A healthy baby is all I ask." Tony says.

He placed his hand on her stomach and Y/N put her hand on his. Neither one moved as they enjoyed the quiet. A healthy baby Stark is all the hope for and they will be happy no matter what.

A/N: Boy or Girl? Please no names. Im asking for gender only. Baby Boy Stark or Baby Girl Stark?