Talk

Two days after Christmas

Dixies POV

Everything was going smoothly. The new group had hang out one again but now me and char were back at our house.

Both parents were gone. Mom had important meetings in New York so she was there and dad had a case in Washington.

So the family was on different sides of the U.S. and me and charli had the house to ourselves.

This wasn't a new thing because our parents tend to wait her be out of the country, state, or the house most of the time.

I was used to it because it's been going on for years the only thing that felt oddly different was that addi wasn't here.

But she had pulled me aside a couple of days ago asking me if I wanted to go have lunch with her, and char. To catch up and finally apologize to each other for everything.

So that at the end of the day I could have them to lean on when everyone else was against me. She said everyone but I knew she was talking mainly on Noah.

So I agreed. Today was the day and I woke up and scrolled through my Instagram, Tiktok, snap, messages and made sure I knew everything around the world was okay even though my life wasn't in track

Yet

I got in the shower and washed my hair, shaved, brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and picked out a outfit that was comfortable because according to my weather app it was colder.

I lived in Arizona so it was naturally hot but when it was cold everyone was prepared.

I decided on a beige too that had a v shapes design at the top. I match this with jeans, air forces and simple  everyday jewelry.

I put my hair in a pony tail and put blush, mascara, and a tiny bit of concealer on my face and I was good to go.

I went downstairs and greeted charli and we had a regular conversation.

After we both ate and a couple hours past  Addi texted saying that she was here we got up and left.

Us girls had a normal conversation nothing to deep but a best friend conversation.

We made it to the cafe that addi chose. We order drinks and then addi started "y'all will always be my family I learned so much things with you and I wanted to make sure us 3 will be okay for now and on." Me and charli nodded we knew she had more to say so we didn't speak.

" and I didn't move out because I didn't want to be around y'all anymore I lived out because I wanted to fill in all the stuff I miss with Noah and Tatum"

Charli then said "we know and we aren't mad at you"

I nodded because I'm and mad I was happy. She finally made a decision for herself instead of us making them stupidly for her.

Addi then turned to me "I want to start with you dix I so sorry for keeping you in the dark about my past. I didn't only keep you out but I lied. I'm so sorry and I know you could have found your happiness with Noah if I hadn't kept him from you."