part 42

Start

Sid came  hospital to pick Sana ,
Sid call Sana continuously but her number is not reachable.

Sid is worried for her,
Sid-Where does this girl go don't care a bit without telling me goes away from me .

Sid don't know but I don't know why but I feel very strange that something is going to happen.

Sid get a call suddenly by unknown number .

Sid-hello
Caller----------

Sid eyes filled with tears he fall on his knees all looked at him .
Sid shout -sehnaaaaaaazzzzzz.

On other side,

Police  cover the area where car got blast .,they identity the whom is that car so they inform sidharth .

Goons  reach to raj ,

Raj-what happened she died or not holding there color in anger.

Goons -yes boss we saw her car got blast there is no chance to save alive and the proof is also destroy with her.

Raj-you idiot did you she her dead body how could you believe that she is dead .

Raj slap them.
Raj-if she is alive then its dangerous for me .

Sid rush the car drive madly and reach the place.

He stop his car climb down and run towards the car .
He saw the car yes it is Sana car and he broke down and fall on his knee to see the state of car.

He could not imagine anything bad happen with his sehnaaz.

Tears are flowing from his eyes he just want to see her .
Sid-sehnaaz you can't go you promise me you Never leave me and crying miserably.

Inspector put his hand on his shoulder ,

Inspector-relax Mr shukla I can understand your situation but we need to said something to you.

Sid look at him and get up .
Sid-what where is my sehnaaz is she fine where is she shout holding his color .

Inspector-relax Mr shukla we don't know where is your wife yes her car is blast but there is no one inside the car.