❤︎SUB LUCIFER x FEMDOM❤︎

Lucifer and you have been dating for 2 years and almost everyone in the devildom knows. He is a soft Dom but can go hard too as a punishment! But... You wanna know how whiny can he be as a sub, how fucking beautiful would be look, edged or overstimulated, would he just let you Dom him or would he go down with a fight? Just imagining this shit turns you on. You're gonna try this tonight, and just hope that things dont go around on you.

!𝐒𝗺𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭!
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚞𝚋!𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚛, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜, 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎~

You hear the door click shut, you know it's Lucifer and he's planning on domming you again tonight (lol he had no fucking Idea). You act like you heard nothing, face away from the door and you have chains in your hands. He comes from behind, sensually holding your waist and pulling you back. You turn around keeping your hands out of his view and put them on his back and look up at him with a soft grin. He lowers his head kissing you which turns in a heated make out session. You know what you're doing and this make out session ends with him being tied up with chains laying on the bed helpless.
"What are you trying to do princess?"
"Nothing, just me and my fantasies~"
"What do you mean?"
You ignore his question and start taking off his shirt while kissing him. He doesn't seem so fierce at all! Turns out you were wrong, once you move down to his jaw and mark him on a certain spot, he growls.
"Oh did I find your weak spot?"
"No y-you didn't"
"So what about the growl there?~"
"It was nothing just untie me"

You kiss him suddenly and start taking off his pants. He wasn't expecting this tonight, was that subby girl just an act of yours? He was the one supposed to make you feel good! You take off his boxers, cold air hitting his hard-on which makes him snap back into reality. You kiss him, swallowing his groan as you slowly drag your finger from his neck to the head of his cock. You slowly start stroking his cock and applying pressure to the base making him groan and his body jerk in pleasure. A little "fuck.." from under his breath finds its way to your ears. You increase your pace suddenly as his head is thrown back, and a small quiet moan is earned from him. But you remove your hand from his cock.

"Choose a number between 1-5" you say
"What for?"
"I said choose sweety"
"Are seriously trying to-"
You land a small careful slap on his cock making him yelp.
"Sooo, are ya gonna choose or~"
"3"
"Okay, then that's how many times you're getting edged tonight!"
"WHAT?! N-No, you're gonna let me cum!"
"Shush. You'll be lucky if I even let you cum tonight~" you say quietly making shivers run down his spine.
"S-so, trying to break me through Chastity are you? You can't b-break me!"
"Is that a challenge?" You say while kissing the corner of his lips. He doesn't reply, still trying to figure out what the fuck is happening and who you've suddenly become.

You lower your mouth over his cock, blow over it and smirk at him, seeing his nervous expression. You kiss the tip and the envelope his cock with your mouth causing a groan to come out of his mouth. You fit as much as you can in your mouth while rubbing the part that doesn't fit. You teasingly lick his cockhead while rubbing his balls. You deep-throat him twice after that, its quite Delightful hearing him trying to bite his lip to quiet his moans but still not being able to stop himself from calling out your name.
His cock twitched in your mouth, which was enough indication for you to take your mouth off him. An irritated growl erupts from his mouth.
"Let m-me cum Princess please, c'mon!"
"Begging right now isn't gonna help though~"

You insert the tip of his cock in you and sit on it, not engulfing it entirely but enough to fill you a little bit. He moans a bit but bites his already swollen lip just enough to make it bleed. You kiss him and lick the blood off his lip and start grinding in every direction possible. Trust me! The moans you hear are just- FUCKING HOT!

"FUCK, PLEASE PRINCESS! DONT D-DO THIS TO ME!"
"Aw, but I wanna see if I can cum, just like this... I might even leave you alone with your orgasm."
His eyes widen, trying to figure out if you'd actually do that.
"You w-wouldnt do that, would you? P-princess?"
You smile, but the dominant look on your face says something different, and to be honest? It fucking turns him on. He never saw you like this. He never imagined you like this. He was quite enjoying this but still painfully waiting for you to let him release.

You start grinding harder while yours and his moaning fills the place. This is too much, tears start pricking his eyes. He is getting close but can't cum, not like this!
You, on the other hand, are chasing your own high rapidly. It feels so good breaking him! Lucifer, all teary and a moaning mess.
The sight is enough to tip you off the edge and you cum on his cock with a loud moan of his name.

The warmth of your cum, your expression, body, the pleasure and pain, FUCK it's too much for him and a loud moan erupts from him, he is shaking, tears rolling down his cheeks! Who even is the fucking demon here?! Him or you?!

"Did you like it?" you say in his ear, giving it a lick.
"Just let me cum already!!!!"
"Quiet! Is this a way to talk to your mommy?"
His expression changes. He is now redder than a tomato, shocked and his dick, gets even harder which you thought was humanly impossible.

You lower yourself down on his cock completely enveloping it in one bounce. He throws his head back and screams, you're pretty sure all of his brothers heard that but who cares?

You start bouncing on him, fast and deep thrusts. He moans with every thrust and so do you.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YEAH IF YOU FUCKING DO THAT- YES YES!!!"
You both cum together. It's blissful for him. He enjoyed that so fucking much. He loved it.

It was all lovely until you start moving again, this time slow thrusts but clamping down on him. All he knows is screaming now. Youre pretty sure he is gonna lose his voice. Well he did the same to you, so... Payback I guess?

Once you both cum again and you ride out your highs, you take off his chains and lay him on the bed. You get a towel and clean him while he is babbling.
How did you do that damn-