Why do u think im gonna leave

Noah didn't mean to force anything.

He isn't good at talking about feelings in the way Dixie was wanting him to but he did now how to kiss and he took it to far. He knew this because he was sitting on the other end of the couch because Dixie had just pushed him off of her.

"I'm sorry I—"

"It's fine I just think we should talk first."

"Yea okay."

He swung he legs over the couch planting them on the floor. Dixie did the same. She was breathing hard. Her lipstick smudged a bit.

"He is just a friend Noah, an old one from school."

"I know I didn't mean to overreact I guess I was just trying to find a way to."

"To what?"

"To push you away so I didn't have to explain everything."

"Oh."

"My parents died in a bus crash." Noah started not looking at her. "It was off a highway along a bridge they drowned. Mads is convinced that Lorelei's parents had something to do with it but no one found any evidence." He looked at her trying to decipher the expression on her face coming up short.

"After the acciedent or what was claimed to be an accident. I kinda feel off the wagon which involved lots of stuff I won't get into it but it ended in rehab. Lots of therapy and a small part of my soul gone but I got better, back on track."

"I know this is a lot to process." Noah said after a moment when Dixie didn't speak. "I can go if you need time to—" Dixie stopped him with a hand on his knee. He looked down. Feeling her hand on him always brought him peace in bad moments.

"I'm not going anywhere Noah I don't know what I have to do to get you to believe that."

She looked at him. Could see water fall from the champagne eyes that laid on his face. Enlightening his features.

"Your stuck with me."

"Forever?"

Dixie kissed him softly.

"Yes forever dummy."