armour(ch.37)

Smut warning- not that u guys need a warning horny mfs

"may i come in?"

"you may"

The two of you sat on the bed, next to each other.
"Would you care for a drink?" he offered in a posh voice,

"Of course" you replied, in a similar tone.
Pouring both of you a drink, he placed the bottle down on the bed.

"I was wondering, would you like to play a game?" He asked, a mischievous look in his eyes. His body was turned to face yours, looking closer at the boy in front of you, you saw smudged eyeliner around his eyes, intensifying his gaze, you saw the little scar placed over his top lip. You two were very close right now.

"Depends what it is" you drank the whiskey, burning as you did so.

"Truth or dare, but with an alcoholic twist. It's truth or dare like normal but if you do not complete the task, you drink a shot. The whiskey has now also got veritaserum in it. The first person who drinks three shots loses. You up for it?" he said pouring in a bottle of something, probably the veritaserum.

Taking a second to process what he said, you weighed up the pros and cons, what could go wrong. You hadn't anything to hide.

"Sure," You said, a small smile on your face, as he grinned at the statement "But what happens if you win?" you drank from the bottle.

"if you win, you decide what the other person does, it can be anything" he emphasised before also drinking.

Smugly smiling at him "let's play"

"Great, i'll go first" he said looking you up and down. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" You said, looking at the boy next to you.

"Who do you like more, me or Regulus?" He watched you intently, a look on his face like he knew you would drink.

"I like you both for different reasons"

"That's not answering the question"

Not wanting to lose to him, you decided to just say something. "At this moment of time, probably you, but that can change very easily"

A smile tugged at his face, "You next"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to tell me who you like more, Remus or James"

"That's cheating-"

"if you really don't want to answer the question, just have a drink" you said with a hint of venom in your tone, smiling at him. You watched his face, he was grinding his teeth, looking for an answer.
He heaved a big sigh, before picking up the bottle and taking a swig, keeping eye contact with you whilst he did. He let out a petty sigh of satisfaction, as if he enjoyed drinking it.

"Truth or dare" he asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss me"

Your first instinct was to shuffle even closer and kiss him but, you knew that's what he wanted, so you picked up the bottle and drank, also keeping the eye contact with him, just like he did to you.

He rolled his eyes, smiling before gesturing for you to ask.
"Truth or dare"

"truth"

"Do you find me attractive?" you asked innocently, already knowing that he does.

He took a second before he answered, his breathing speeding up "Yes, but you already knew that"
You smirked at his words.

"Truth or dare" he asked