Day 197-211: Zeo

Zeo connected to Second Chance a little earlier than usual. He checked his weapons, armor and the dried meat in his satchel before going to Last City's gate.
He looked for a party to go grind. After ten minutes of asking he finally joined a group of four players.

The team was composed of a fire mage girl with red hair in a crimson robe and pointy hat, a blond swordsman holding a shield, a black haired and skinned archer with a long bow and a skinny merchant apprentice covered in bags.
Two melee, two ranged and a non combative that could provide healing items and transport in their place. It wasn't bad for a group that was gathered in a few minutes.
They went in the forest and stayed there the whole morning while hunting wolves. In the afternoon they went to the deep parts of the river and fought with crocodiles.
Every time they entered combat they would start by having the mage shoot a fireball at the enemy they arrows then Zeo and the swordsman would engage it in close combat while the mage incanted another fireball. They would repeat this cycle until their prey perished. At that point the merchant would process the body and extract meat, hide, bones and any other material possible from it. the plan was to sell everything and split the money equally between them.

For a week Zeo went hunting with others, meeting new people and sometimes partnering with some he already knew. They would hunt in the forest and river to come back in the city when the night came. But soon Zeo grew bored of the forest. He had seen it all. So instead he started completing quests.

For the folowing week Zeo guarded stores and buoldings through contracts, gathered regents and material for crafters and hunted dangerous animals for the city guard. Still, it was not good enough.

So he decided to go on a trip.
The goal was simple, discover new areas, mobs and trainkng grounds. He had heard that the south was too dangerous, anyone who went there had died, while the weast was inaccessible because of the swamps. So he decided to go north beyond the forest.

With the money he had he baught a sleping bag and a tent, some food, two extra swords and a sharpening stone.