ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢

You walk by your friend's side as you explore Disney world with a happy smile on your face.

"I can't believe we are here, it is like a dream come true" you chuckle (F/n) as you eat your favorite treat which is shaped like Mickey Mouse's head.

"Me too, I want to take pictures with as many characters as possible" you exclaim.

"Then let's start by prince charming over there" she points at the handsome man taking pictures with kids, causing you to chuckle.

"Honestly, you want to take a picture with the most boring Disney character, (F/n)?" you tease her playfully.

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have considered him boring if he was a possessive creep like in those yandere stories of yours"

You gasp and fake an offended expression at her words.

"Excuse you, I love those stories because I have taste in men" you joke.

"Well, hurry up and let and take a picture"

She hands you her camera, before walking towards the handsome man cosplaying as prince charming.

You roll your eyes when she wraps her arms around him and he does the same.

But anyway take a few pictures of her and him, when they start flirting with each other, you decide to leave them to it.

While exploring more of Disney, you suddenly see a white rabbit hopping around, and strange enough no one seems to have noticed the animal except you.

'Is this rabbit supposed to represent the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland?'

Without hesitation, you start following it until you reach a strange-looking tent and without thinking you enter it.

Nothing was amusing about it, it looks old and abandoned.

You let out a scream that could make anyone go deaf, as the floor disappears from under you and to fell down a long hole.

------

"Is she awake yet, Drizello?"

"Does she look awake to you, idiot?!"

You slowly open your eyes upon hearing the argument, the first sight that befalls you is that of two boys, the first one has red hair and is dressed in clothes like those in the 17th century.

The boy beside him is also dressed similarly to him, yet in green clothes and he has dark hair.

Both of them are not that attractive, but they aren't bad looking either, more like a good-looking average two boys.

"Where am I? And who are you?" You demand when you realize that you are in an unfamiliar place.

"I'm Anastasius and this is my brother Drizello, we found you in front of our manor in the middle of a stormy night" the red-haired boy explains.

Their names remind of that of Drizella and Anastasia...and they kind of look like them too.

"..."

You stay silent not knowing what to say, however, the silence doesn't last for long as a very pretty boy with blond hair and blue enters the chamber holding a tray of food in his hands.

'What the fuck , why do those people look like the male version of Cinderella characters?'

Your questions get answered straight away when Drizello introduces the boy.

"This is Ellard, he is not really important" the said boy rolls his eyes in disbelief.

'I'm in the world of Cinderella...more like the genderbend of it...SO COOL'

You stop fangirling on the inside before turning towards Ellard and smiling at him.

"Nice to meet you, I hope we can become friends, Ellard"

Ellard smirks at you, while his stepbrothers glare at him angrily.

Little do you know that this world is a lot different than the one you see on television.

The main leads are not always heroes.

"Don't worry, I'm assured that we will become best of friends, (Y/n)"

They can be villains too.

"I see that our guest has woken up"

Your mouth almost drops in shock who you assumed to be  'Lord Tremaine' enters.

Lord Tremaine is so handsome, more handsome than Ellard himself.

Hopefully, you will be able to survive this world.