59.

Two knitting needles were playing with the red and black coloured yarns in between her fingers to make a perfect sized baby suit. Her eyes were fixed on the front wall and her mind was busy with memories when a hand patted her head.

"Mera bachha kya kar rha hai?" He was Aasif Rizwi.

(What are you doing my dear?)

"Kuch nahi Mamu Jaan, bas time pass kar rhi hu" Sara replied in a hushed tone and Aasif sat down beside her on the big sofa laying in the middle of the hall.

(Nothing, I'm just passing some time)

"Kisi cheez ki zarurat ho to Maizah ya apni Mami Jaan ko bata dena," Aasif said lovingly and Sara shook her head.

(If you need anything just tell Maizah or your Auntie)

"Manu jaan sab kuch to hai mere paas, Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye"

(Mamu Jaan I already have everything)

"Beta Mujhe maaf kardo, mujhe nahi pta tha mera beta tumhare sath ye sab karega... Agar pta hota to..."

(Forgive me Sara, I'm ashamed that my son did this with you)

"Mamu Jaan aapki koi galti nahi hai, magar ab..."

(Mamu jaan it's not your fault, but...)

"Ab kya beta?"

(But what?)

''Divorce ke paper banwa dijiye, main divorce ke baad yaha se chali jaungi"

(Talk to a lawyer for divorce papers, I'll go away from here after divorce)

"Tum kahi nahi jaogi!"

(No, you won't go anywhere)

"Main us ghar me nahi reh sakti jahan Adnaan ho"

(I can't live in Same home as Adnaan)

"To Adnaan is ghar se jayega, tum nahi"

(Then Adnaan will go from here. Not you)

"Sara, what are you doing?" Sara and Aasif both looked up with confusion, Momina gestured towards the wool yarn present in her fingers.

It was tangled just like their emotions.

"Ye kya ho gya?" Sara muttered and Aasif patted her shoulder before going away and Momina passed a glass of juice to Sara which she placed on coffee table while focusing on the wool.

(Oh no)

"Kya hua sulajhaya nahi jaa raha?" Momina asked and Sara shook her head while glancing at her.

(What happened? Difficult to untangle)

"Cut the yarn instead of untangling it" Momina suggested and Sara furrowed in confusion.

"Mami Saheba it will be ruined if I will cut the yarn" Sara replied still struggling with the threads.

"Aesa hi hota hai, Dhaga chahe kapdo ka ho ya rishto ka, ek baar koi dhaga ulajh jaye to use toodna bohot asaan ho hota hai lekin use suljhane me hi bhalayi hoti hai beta..." Momina advised with a smile and Sara smiled too. But a half-hearted one

(Whether the thread is of clothes or relationships, once it gets tangled, it's very easy to break it, but untangling is indeed better option.)

"It's impossible to untangle now"

"He is doing everything to get forgiveness. You also can't live happily without him." After saying hat Momina preferred to go back to her bedroom, leaving Sara in chaos.