27: happy end?

Brace yourself for a little jump on the timeline :)

"Yes!! Three of five exams done!", you cheered happily after you had unlocked the door to your house and threw your backpack into the corner of the hallway.

You turned around with a huge grin on your face to Jungkook - your boyfriend  - and ran over to him. You threw your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"I'm very proud of you", he mumbled into your hair wrapping his arms around your waist. You could literally hear his smile through his voice.

"Stop it, why are you saying such cute things?", you complained and giggled since you were only making fun, "it's making me fall for you even more."

"Well, that's the goal, babe", he said pulling away just enough to bend down and look into your eyes, "and you know I'm pretty ambitious at everything so no, I won't stop."

He tightened his grip around your waist and regarded you with flashing eyes.

You were amazed at how he could still make your heart beat pick up even after more than a year of relationship.

But you were too impatient to wait for him to finally kiss you so you just tiptoed and pressed your lips on his still feeling his smile in the kiss.

He kissed you right back moving his lips against yours in a quite passionate way contrasting the happy feelings with nothing but a taste of desire.

He slipped his tongue into your mouth to deepen the kiss. You felt yourself getting lost in the kiss and the sensation of being fully embraced and overwhelmed by him.

But then he pulled away leaving you unsatisfied and longing for more. For more of this addictive feeling.

"I love you, babe", he said smiling impishly and pecked your lips once more, as innocent as if nothing ever happened.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs and search for that cookie recipe you've been going on and on about", he said nudging his chin into the direction of the staircase and began walking towards it.

You glared at him and pouted a little but either he didn't notice or he ignored it well aware of how much he had teased you.

He disappeared upstairs and you sighed.

The only thing he did was tease you. You couldn't complain because eventually you always got what you wanted.

Just sometimes it was pretty frustrating. But it kept your relationship thrilling and vivid and you'd never want to change it.

The frown on your face smoothened out and was replaced by a happy expression. You were so lucky to be with him.

You followed him upstairs and rolled your eyes when you walked into your room and saw him leaning over your desk and tipping something on your laptop.

This dumbass had managed to crack the password for your account with ease quite a while ago.

And now he just gained access to your laptop whenever and as long as he wanted.

But partly you were to blame too. You hadn't exactly picked the best and hardest password. It literally was Jungkookisdaddy.

He had laughed so hard when he had found out and teased you all day with it.

And the next day at his house when you were getting ready to go to bed and he was in the shower he suddenly had pushed the curtain to the side and pulled you inside the shower.

Your pyjamas were immediately drenched as he pinned your wrists above your head against the wall making it impossible for you to move.

Then he gave you this look which always asked for your consent before he did anything. And if you stayed silent, he'd just pull through.

He kissed you roughly before he peeled your wet clothes off of your body and then fvcked you hard. Good but hard.

That's how you found out that he had a sensitive spot for being called 'daddy' which you'd have never expected.

Anyhow, ever since he learned your password he always used your laptop without permission. Privacy was a foreign word to him.

"Yes, Jungkook, of course you can use my laptop", you said in a fake sweet voice to call him out. He just shrugged and kept doing his research.

"Found it", he said turning around to you and showed you the screen of your laptop but you didn't care about the recipe.

You just wanted him to finish what he had started. To give you the drug he had given you a taste of.

So you stood in front of him and stared directly into his eyes before you spoke up.

"What do you expect me to do now?", you asked laughing, "call you a good boy? Reward you?"

He slightly tilted his head and cocked his left eyebrow questioningly. He didn't like how you were talking to him but you found it quite amusing.

You laid your hands on his chest and leaned in to kiss his lips. It was a mellow kiss dominated by you since you knew exactly what you were doing.

You passed your hands over his chest and then dropped them down accidentally brushing his crotch.

His body stiffened at the contact signalling you that you finally had his full attention and that you were going to get what he had made you long for.

His hand shot up to the left side of your neck and gripped it, his thumb underneath your chin pushing it up to him.

He kissed you roughly, hungrily and pulled you by your waist towards him before he spun you around and used both his hands to push you on your desk.

He did it with so much force that he swept off the wooden magazine folder making all its content scatter on the floor.

"Ugh, you're so messy", you groaned regarding the mess of sheets of paper on the ground next to your desk.

"Don't call me messy when you're the one who kissed me first and got me even started", he replied in a strict voice and stepped back to watch you hop off the desk and bend forward to pick up the sheets.

He licked his lips before he smirked smugly at the sight of your a$$ in front of him and spanked it.

You gasped surprised at the sharp sting and wanted to tell him off when your eyes landed on a familiar piece of paper you had almost forgot about.

You chucked in disbelief and shook your head.

"Remember this?", you asked picking it up and turned around to show it to him.