11.

2 weeks later..

Kay'Liyah Rose

26 year old Alani Williams Was Found Today after 2 weeks of searching for her

26 year old Alani Williams Was Found Today after 2 weeks of searching for her.. Dead in a river, detective brown says there is no eye witnesses and her family doesn't know who would want to hurt her..

" she has a baby.. i just feel bad for that little girl. she has to grow up without a mother you know?.. " a witness said.

i watched the news a little bit more before they showed a picture of alani causing me to turn it off..

Alani dead? How..

" why you staring in space like that? " ash asked walking in my room eating candy.. i came home last week, doing so much better.

" Alani's dead " i looked at her, she laughed.

" i wish she wa-"

" ash she's dead " i said again.. she chewed the rest of the candy she had in her hand before sitting on glock's side of the bed.

" since when? who killed her?"

" i don't know it was just on the news.. she been dead for 2 weeks ash.. " i said softly.

regardless of what she did to me i felt bad.. maybe because of santi idk..

" you feel bad? " she asked with her face scrunched up..

" for santi yes.. " i looked at her, she shrugged standing up.

" you hungry? "

" no.. " i shook my head.

" I'll be downstairs if you need me " she said before leaving out my room..

I wonder if glock heard abt this..

-

" Dae'Santi put that down " glock said to santi as she walked around our room touching stuff.

" santi come here " i patted the bed.. glock looked at me before getting up to sit her next to me.

i was on bed rest, i couldn't really move how i wanted too.

" you gotta decorate that room for her... if she's staying permanently she needs more stuff in there " i said to glock while playing with santi's hair as she laid next to me in her dads empty spot in the bed.

" i know ill get that shit situated tomorrow "

" do you have any idea who did that? like wha-"

" Kay'Liyah stop fucking talm bout that infront of my daughter " glock shot me a stare before going back to his game..

" but y-" he stood up and grabbed santi.. " where you going? " i asked as he walked her out the room ignoring me.

" DUMB BITCH ! " i yelled before touching my stomach. why did i just do that..

" why he mad? " ash asked running in my room.

" he ont wanna talk about what happened to alani " i said holding my stomach. ouchhhh

" you good? " she asked coming over to me pulling the cover back.. " liyah your bleeding " she panicked..

" just take this patch off and grab and new one.. " i guided her, she did what i told her before patching me back up.. 

" you okay ? " she asked

" yes, im fine.. just sore but that's normal " i told her.. i heard knocking causing us both to look over.. Kayla.

" hey y'all " she smiled walking in with a couple flowers.

" hey " ash waved..

" hi sis " i smiled, she sat the flowers on my empty dresser before coming over to gently hug me..

" you feeling better ? " she asked releasing from the hug.

" waaayyy better then what i felt at the hospital.. still in pain but it'll be over soon " i smiled.

i still can't believe i got shot..

" im happy your feeling better " she nodded her head before looking around the room. " where my brother? did y'all hear abt alani?"

" yes girl.. shit so sad " i shook my head..

" she really dead? " ash asked.

" yes ! she was found in a fucking river today.. " Kayla shook her head

" that's sad " ash said shocked..

" i asked your brother about it and he cussed me out and took his daughter.. iont know where they went "

" why would he get mad? is he getting custody of santi? "

" that's what im trynna figure out " i shrugged my shoulders.. " and he already got custody of her, if anything was to happen to her in that household or to her mother he had the right to take her.. " i informed her..

" do you feel like it's gone be weird? your gone basically help raise her.. " she said..

" not necessarily weird.. i watched her before, it's gone be a new adjustment but I'll get thru it " i nodded my head..

" im so happy you mature and not no bitter ass girlfriend " Kayla smiled..

" i could neverrrr " i dragged

" when is your bed rest over? awe needa get back in these streets " kayla hyped

" i got another week "

" yayyy it's lit that whole week we littyyyy " she dragged twerking as ash smacked her butt.

" okayyyy " i stuck my tongue out.

" im hungry.. "

" whatchu want? "

" tacos.. or chicken "

" how bout both? " ash asked.. Kayla smiled nodding her head

" let's go make it.. we'll be back " ash assured me.. i nodded my head before laying back..

i wanna know why glock got so mad like det, did he do it?

naw kay'liyah you trippin that's his child's mom.. 

Excuse any mistakes please!