Forest Walks (Leviathan) *

"Hey Belphie! Do you want to come along with me to the forest?" You asked Belphie.

It was a warm day and one of the first free days in quite a long time. You were eager to go outside.

"I'm sorry, but I'm really tired. I'm gonna go take a nap I think." Belphie answered, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

You smiled at him. "That's okay. Sleep well!"

He thanked you and waved before he walked away.

You stretched when thinking who else you could ask to come along. Lucifer was busy and Mammon was off somewhere, but no one knew where. Asmo said it was too hot out and he would get sweaty if he went. Beel was doing his workout and Satan had been locked in his room reading books. The only one left was Levi.

You didn't think he would come with you, he was basically afraid of sunlight. You went to ask anyway.

"Yo, Levi? You in here?" You yelled when you arrived to his room.

You heard a little stumbling and then the door opened a little. Levi peeked around the corner.

"What do you want."

"Well, the weather is nice, so would you like it to please come with me to the forest?" You said with pleading puppy eyes.

"No."

"But Levi, no one wants to go. I don't want to go alone. I will buy you your merch if you come with me."

He opened the door a little more.
"The Ruri-chan special pride edition?" He asked, hopeful.

"Yes, the Ruri-chan special pride edition."

"Hold on, I'll grab my stuff." He said and closed the door.
You did a little victory dance.

"Okay, I'm ready."

He came out of his room, with a bag full off stuff. As you started walking, you pointed at the bag.
"What's in there?"

"Some snacks, a pocket knife, drinks, my D.D.D and some rope for if one of us falls off a cliff and needs heroic saving."

You laughed.
"I feel safe in your hands Levi, thanks."

He smiled. "I will always keep you safe! After you buy me that special pride edition of course."

And so you walked, to the forest, talking about this and that. The way was not too long, but pleasant. You went off the path, dragging Levi along through the forest. You checked your path according to the place of the sun compared to the north. Levi was impressed you could do that, so you explained it to him while walking.

After a while you arrived where you wanted to be. A small waterfall dropped into the lake at your feet. The whole place was blocked off by trees and you had never seen anyone come here before. You had found it on accident.

"This, dear Levi, is my secret space. Nobody ever comes here, so consider yourself lucky to be here." You said, spreading your arms, presenting the lake.

You gave him a nudge. "Come on, the weather is great, let's take a dive."

You didn't wait for him and stripped your clothes off. You didn't necessarily prepare for swimming, so you just dove in in your underwear.

Once you came back up, you turned to look at Levi. He was standing with the bag in front of him, blushing.

"What's wrong? Come in, it's great!" You said, kicking some water at him.

He dropped the bag to try to turn away from the water, but immediately shoved his hands back down.
You smirked as it clicked why he acted this way.

"Levi~ Is something wrong?" You purred at him, while swimming towards him. He stumbled a few steps back until he fell over his own feet.
You pushed yourself out of the water and walked over to him.

Now that he was laying on his back, his bulge was very obvious.

"Oh dear. Did I do that?"

He mumbled some incoherent words, trying to hide his embarrassing situation. However you sat on top of him, straddling his waist. You leaned your forehead against his, ever so soft.

"Don't worry my prince, I will fix what I started."
You kissed him softly. He kissed you back, a tad hesitant, but also desperate.

You trailed kisses down his neck until you heard him whimper. You licked the spot while grinding down on him to get more sounds out of him. As he managed to hold them back, you decided it was time for the real stuff.

You climbed off of him and shoved down his pants. He hid his face in his hands, embarrassed by his exposure.

You smirked as you licked a strip from base to tip. Levi was holding back moans, but horribly failing.

"My prince, let me hear your beautiful voice." You cooed at him.

You licked his tip before taking him all in. He let out a loud moan as you took him down your throat.

"N-no, this way I-I'm gonna- nghh~" He couldn't finish his sentence as you started bopping you head up and down.

His hands gripped your hair as you moved. The sounds he made pushed you to go even faster.

"Aahh~ F-fuck, I'm gonna c-cum!"

Internally you smiled at that. You took him all the way one last time as he came down your throat.

You pulled away, wiping off your face. "You are so tasty, my prince."

You moved his hands that he had pt in front of his face. You lifted his chin up to make him look at you.

"You are beautiful, you hear me? Promise me that you will only show this side of you to me."

"I-I promise."

"I love you, my prince."

~AN~

Peeps, idk if these stories are too short, plz lemme know if they are fjdjsjd. I hope you enjoyed this, it wasn't too spicy.

For the people wanting spicy, don't worry, we will get some shit.

I've decided to do some stories with neopronouns after all my line-ups or even in my line-ups, just because I think neopronouns deserve more representation. So if you want to see specific pronouns, let me know :)

I will see you simps back in the next story.

~Boo~

PS: Yes I am reporting straight to Jesus that you simps are reading these chapters more than my other ones.