Chapter 3

Y/n's pov

It has been a week already since our first vlive. Two weeks since our debut. We've been busy with promotions. We've guessed in a couple of radio shows and our fandom have grown more than I could ever expect.

Truth to be told, the pictures with Mamamoo's members and our interaction with ITZY and TWICE helped us a lot to gain attention.

Some moments of our vlive became viral. Of course Jeong's teasing and it's results is one of them. Me asking the viewers if I'm being a baby is another one, it even gained me the nickname 'JYP's baby'.

Today is Saturday and we are filming LIGHTtv. We are excited since we are going on a trip around Seoul.

"It's so great that we'll go around Seoul" Hyunwoo finished making our sandwiches.

Minjun was filming him with a camera.

"I know hyung. Do you think we'll meet any GLOWS?" he asked when I happened to walk in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Minjun but it's highly unlikely. We debuted two weeks ago and our fandom isn't so big." I patted him on the back.

"I really want to meet some GLOWS" he sighted.

"We all do and we will... just not yet" Hyunwoo comforted him.

"Jiwoo hyung said we are leaving in 10 minutes." Cheong came to inform us.

"10 minutes? I'm still wearing my sleepwear!" Minjun passed me the camera and run to get ready.

"...I'm hungry" I looked at my members as they shook their heads.

"You are always hungry." Hyunwoo commented as he gave me an apple.

"Gomawo hyung" I smiled and ate the apple as I was filming my members getting ready.

"Ready?" Jiwoo asked as we gathered at the door.

We nodded and walked out. Our manager and the rest of the team were waiting by the car.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We greeted them smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo" they smiled

"Ready for a trip around Seoul?" Beom-soo hyung asked and we nodded excitedly.

We got in the car and started the trip. Hyunwoo, Jiwoo and Jeong were sitting in the first row sleeping. Cheng, Minjun and I on the back row filming.

"Hm....what to do?" Cheng asked while holding the camera.

"Carpool karaoke!" I exclaimed

"Oh ne!" Minjun and I high five.

"But the others are sleeping." Cheng looked at the other members.

"Ah..." we both sighted.

"Manager hyung which is our first stop?" Cheng asked.

"Yi Sang's house." he smiled.

"Oh! I know him!" I exclaimed.

"You do?" they all looked at me.

"Yeah. He's the author of 'Crow's Eye View' and 'Wings'. Also the house we are visiting isn't where he was born. It's actually his uncle's house. He started living with him when he was 3 years old." they were surprised.

"I didn't know you know so many things." Cheng smiled proudly.

"I try hyung" I smiled.

Time skip to Yi Sang's house