No Snooping (Belphegor)*****

"No Mammon, I'm not going to steal stuff from Belphie for you to sell."

You sat in front of Mammon and stated this. You crossed your arms.

"But why not? It's not like it's dangerous or something." He said.

You raised your eyebrows at that comment.
"I don't know. Maybe he basically killed me before? Maybe that was about absolutely nothing? Maybe I don't want to give him a reason to actually kill me for real."

Mammon was silent for a second.
"Could you just check it out for me then? No takin', no stealin', just looking. I'll do your chores for a week!"

You sighed.
"A month. Plus you do my homework for a week."

He scoffed. "Fine."

"That's a deal then. I'll update you tomorrow over my findings."

You smiled at Mammon. As he walked out of your room.
He had heard a rumor of Belphie owning an expensive painting or something similar and had asked you to sneak in and take it. Now you still needed a way to not be suspicious while going into the twins room to look around.

You had a little idea.

You grabbed your D.D.D and dialed Beel's number.

"Heya Beel! I was wondering if I could come over to your room for a bit? I'm bored and I'd like to hang out."

"Hey. I'm away at the moment. Belphie also, but he should be home in about an hour so if you want to you could already go to our room and wait there?"

"Sounds like a plan, I'll be waiting!"

"Okay!"

You hung up. First step, succeeded.

You made your way to the twins room as fast as possible. An hour was not very long to search. You entered and began searching. On the walls was nothing expensive. Under the beds, in the corners, behind the curtains. All places something could be.

You searched most of the room before you started on the desks. Beel's desk first. A mess, nothing of worth. The drawers, same story.
You sighed and turned to Belphie's desk.

It was organized, no trash anywhere, free of dust. First drawer, full of papers, organized on date and size. Second drawer, full of old pencils and pens. The last drawer was filled with seemingly worthless beads, pieces of paper and jewellery.
You took out a few pieces of jewellery and paper and observed them.

The jewellery turned out to be gold and silver. The pieces of paper were full of scribbles in an unknown language.

You tried to decipher them when the door opened.
Belphie stood in the doorway staring at you. No, more at what you were holding. The look on his face was stone cold, but he radiated anger.

He walked towards you with big steps, grabbed the paper and jewels from your hands and threw them back in the drawer, which he kicked close. He stared at you again before he pushed his arm against your shoulders and slammed you against a wall.
You gasped at the impact, but held your breath as Belphie moved in close to your ear.

"Are you snooping around, panda?"

You stayed silent. He looked at you disapprovingly.

"You better tell me honestly, panda. Maybe I have a little mercy on you then."

"M- Mammon made me d- do it."

Belphie laughed.

"Of course he made you do it. You wouldn't want to get killed by me voluntarily. Still, you've been bad, panda, so you better prepare."

You gasped as he bit you neck without a warning. He roughly yanked your head to the side so he had easier access to your neck. After he left at least twenty hickies, he pulled back.

"I'm going to give you your one and only chance to choose between getting killed or going on."

You grabbed one of his hands and placed it around your neck.

"It's true I have been bad. Go on."

He smiled and tightened his hand around your neck, leaving you gasping. He took advantage of your gasping to shove his lips onto yours. It's was a rough kiss, filled with annoyance and lust.

He pulled back, leaving a string of saliva in between you. He smiled as he stepped back.

"Strip and on your knees."

You obeyed him, but teasingly slow. Very slowly you dropped clothing piece after clothing piece. You watched him grow tense as you slowly removed the last piece and sat before him on the ground.

He roughly grabbed your jaw.
"Open up." He said.
You did as he said and he pushed himself down your throat without a warning. You gagged and tears rolled down your cheeks, but you noticed Belphie having trouble holding back moans, which made it all worth it.

After a bit he pulled you off and you coughed. He pushed your head down to the ground and positioned behind you.

"You better start begging for mercy, panda." He said before thrusting into you without said mercy.

You yelled his name as he managed to hit the right spot immediately. However, you did not beg for that mercy. All you said was: "Harder Belphie please!" Aside from the cursing.
To your surprise he did what just said.

You were so close and you let him know. He immediately stopped.

"Goddamnit Belhpie, please let me cum!"

"Beg me, panda. Because right now, I don't see a reason for me to do as you say."

You were stubborn and held on. He kept edging you over and over until you couldn't have it anymore.

"Please Belphie, let me cum, I can't handle it. I will obey you, everything you say, just please!"

"Good panda." He answered your plead.
He only had to hit the spot once before you came.

You rolled on your back, shaking legs and unsteady breath. In that vulnerable moment you knew, this was better than getting killed.

~AN~

Woooo, S P I C E.

Idk I was on a roll with this one. Hope you enjoyed, I'll be back within a few days with the first of the side characters :3

~Boo~

696 let's go, funny number

On a serious note, thanks! I didn't expect this many people and I hope I don't disappoint you guys !