Happy 7 Year Anniversary, My Hero Academia!

Luke teleported the group to the cafeteria again. This time there was My Hero Academia decorations everywhere.

"We were just in here celebrating Shinso's and Natsuo's birthday!" said Izuku.

"Yeah but today in my universe is the seven year anniversary of the day My Hero Academia first got published. So we're gonna party like there's no tomorrow! But first, I wanna bring in someone very special. Please show him respect" said Luke as he snapped his fingers.

Suddenly a portal opened... and out came a Japanese man with long hair.

"Who is this?" asked Izuku.

"This... is Kohei Horikoshi. The creator of My Hero Academia, and the man who created you all" said Luke.

"Hello there" said Horikoshi.

"It's an honor to meet you, sir" said Izuku as he shook Horikoshi's hand.

"It's an honor to meet YOU, Izuku. I had no idea the characters I created actually existed in another universe" said Horikoshi.

"Now let's party!" said Luke.

After that they had a huge party. They played games. They asked Horikoshi questions about My Hero Academia, which he answered. They had a blast.

"Alright, everyone. Let's say goodbye to Horikoshi, he's gotta get back to his universe now" said Luke as he opened a portal.

"Goodbye, Horikoshi!" said the cast of My Hero Academia.

"Goodbye, everyone" said Horikoshi before stepping through the portal.

Happy 7 year anniversary of MHA everybody! And thank you, Horikoshi, for all the amazing stories you've given us! Thx for reading.