𝑋𝐼 - 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙮, 𝘽𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙯
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙮, 𝘽𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙯☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹."

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK stood with her father in the one and only Leaky Cauldron. The air was stuffy and the lights unsteady, and whenever someone slammed a door they would all go out and then fade back on. People of all kinds bled through the entrance, men, women, children, families. Some clean smiles decorating their face, others grimy and grim, their mood dark and eyes cold.

Astria felt highly unsettled, the stares from ongoing people not helping a bit. But overall it wasn't the odd strangers or the musty air that made her feel so sick to her stomach. It wasn't even the posters hung on every wall, in every building and town, in all of the wizarding world. It wasn't her name in the papers, accusing her of horrible things. No, what bothered her was the sad look in her father's eyes, the red rims, and the nightmares he would have every night since they found out about the escape. The way he held the star necklace on his neck like a lifeline on the nights they wouldn't sleep, just staring at the stars with unshed tears. What bothered her was the full moon in less than two days, and the heavier than ever bags under Remus's eyes, the way he would squint in the light and flinch at the smallest sounds.

What bothered her also was the lack of her friends lately, she missed them. Neville had gone a week ago to visit his mother and father in St. Mungo's like he did every year before summer. Astria didn't blame him for that one bit, she understood. Luna was gone camping for the last two weeks with her father, and they planned on returning the day school started, which was in less than a week. Sage and her Grandma were out of town, and Remus was going to turn tomorrow night.

The whole situation was confusing, she could always stay home by herself, but that's where Remus turned, chained in the woods, and school started in a couple of days. And this year he had gotten a job as the DADA teacher, which Astria was beyond happy about. So the plan was for Astria to stay with Ginny and the Weasley family, and they were staying in the Leaky Cauldron for the next couple of days before school started. And then after Remus recovered from
the full moon, just in time for school to start, they would meet up at the Hogwarts Express.