ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

You stare at the beautiful dress you are wearing in the mirror, a cheerful smile gracing your face.

"That was my mother's dress, i'm glad that it fits you," Ellard says, his eyes never leaving your body.

You smile at him, as a blush appears on your face.

"You also look handsome in the suit I made you, Ellard"

Indeed, you stayed up all night making a suit for him to attend the ball with you and it seems like it has worked.

"Thank you, (Y/n)" he says softly, laying his hands on your cheeks.

"I want to make sure that you still wish to run away with me" you nod at Ellard.

"Yes, after the ball finishes, I and you will leave this town and find a new place to live together"

The blond smiles down at you, before leaning down, ready to kiss you.

The moment his lips meet yours is the moment the two Tremaine brothers enter the room holding a pair of scissors.

"Oh, did we break your passionate moment?" Drizello mocks, a smirk appearing on his face.

"What do you two want?"

Ellard demands, standing in front of you while glaring at his stepbrothers.

"You and (Y/n) think that the both of you have the benefit to go to the ball?" Anastasius asks, walking closer.

"Why not?" Ellard challenges.

"Because we said so"

Before you and Ellard could say anything, Anastasius and Drizello start ripping off your clothes with the scissors.

When Ellard finally shoves them off of you and himself, it was already too late, the outfits have been ruined all thanks to them.

"Hopefully, that will you, your place, let's leave, brother"

You watch the two siblings leave with your teary eyes.

How in the world didn't you know that this was going to happen? It was in the movie!

Before you could blame yourself, Ellard pulls you into his embrace.

"It doesn't matter if we go to the ball, all that matters is that we are together, (Y/n)"

You hug him back and wrap your arms around his torso, burying your face into his chest.

I mean who could refuse a hug by a pretty boy like Ellard.

Suddenly, a voice is heard from behind you too, causing you and him to turn around only to see a man in his late fifties.

"Sorry if I interrupted this lovely moment, but you two have a ball to go too"

Ellard narrows his eyes at the older man and stands in front of you protectively.

"Who are you?" The man smirks and pulls out his magical wand.

"Your fairy godfather and i'm here to help you two transfer from this...Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"

You almost squeal in surprise and happiness as your torn clothes magically turn into newer and much prettier ones.

"...into this"

You are wearing Cinderella's white beautiful dress while Ellard is wearing the more manly version of the dress.

A light blue majestic-looking suit to be exact.

"This is so amazing" you exclaim twirling around in this dress.

You would be lying if you said that you didn't want to dress like a Disney princess when you were younger.

Ellard on the other hand is still suspicious of the fairy godfather yet at the same time shocked.

"Why are you helping us?"

The fairy godfather's smile widens cheerfully.

"Because, I ship the two of you together"

Your eyes widen in shock as heat rises to your face, while Ellard is confused.

"What do you-" the blond is cut off once again.

"Enough with the question, and hurry up, there's a carriage waiting for the both of you"