22.

"I hate that man," Lucifer says sighing as he was now in bed with his wife hugging her waist and snuggling into her.

"Daniel is in love we me? We barley spoke,"

"I know," he grumbled feeling the anger he once felt again.

"And you just left him downstairs laying unconscious?"

"I sure did love. He had no right to claim his love for you you are mine,"

"You'll forever be mine darling. I have no feelings for Daniel I don't know why he is even in love with me in the first place,"

"Well who wouldn't love you? Your glowing with pride darling!  Your beautiful inside and out. Hell if I were Daniel I'd fall in love with you all over again,"

"Awww Luci you mean it?"

"Of course darling. Why wouldn't I mean it? I'd fall in love with you a thousand times over if I have to,"

"And i the same Luci. Your the only man I want in my life,"

"You mean I'm the only man you need in your life," he says causing Asura to giggle as she turned on her side as Lucifer gave her a meaningful kiss.

Asura gasped in pain causing her to break apart from Lucifer as she placed her hands on her stomach. Lucifer placed his hands over her stomach as well as she took a deep breath.

"This baby very strong."

"Indeed she is Asura," Lucifer and Asura heard a voice say as as Lucifer rolled his eyes as he saw his brother standing in front of them with wings spread out.

"What is it now Brother?"

"It's father..... he wants-"

"Say a word with Asura and I'll send you to hell!" Lucifer says his eyes glowing red.

"Actually Luci it's not Asura this time..... it's you," he says causing Lucifer's eyes to widen.

"Me? Dad wants me? He can't..... your lying!"

"I am not Lucifer it's very important and it does concern Asura," he says as Lucifer and Asura both looked at each other.

"Your telling me.... That dad our dad wants to talk to me?" Lucifer asked still shocked upon his words.

"Yes Luci," Amenadiel agreed.

"Right now? Asura you hear that?!"

"Yes go with Amenadiel so you can come back to me and we can cuddle more," Asura says kissing him on the lips before pushing him off the bed as she laughed.

"Hey!" Lucifer says getting up and dusting himself off.

Asura continued to giggle as Amenadiel smiled. He couldn't help but love seeing how in love his brother is with her, but the news he's about to receive will probably demolish him. He has to admit what dad did was extremely wrong in all senses, but it was a lesson for Lucifer to turn to him in any areas of his life. Amenadiel sighed as he watched the two kiss one more time before he went towards Amenadiel.

"I'll be back darling I'm going to see dad for the first time in centuries. You two be good,"

"Yes sir. Luci Sir," she says giggling before Amenadiel had spread his wings and went up.

Lucifer was nervous beyond believe as he was now above the clouds the golden gate displayed before him. He fixed his suit and his hair as it was his first time in the silver city in centuries. He began to step towards the gate, his brother had already gone inside.

"That's enough Lucifer," his dads booming voice was heard from inside as he frowned.

"Well, hello to you too dad, long time no chat,"

"I know my son. I have been watching you,"

"Obviously, why am I here and not with my darling beloved Asura?"

"That's who I wanted to talk to you about Lucifer..... about Asura," he says as Lucifer frown deepened.

Asura sighed as it was night now. After Lucifer had left she had decided to take a nap and didn't know how long of a nap she took until she looked at the time as it was 9:45PM. Still no sign of Lucifer as she sat up from the bed. She held onto her stomach as she went out of her room and down the elevator. There she saw Lucifer sitting in his piano table crying.

"Luci?" Asura asked concerned as she walked over towards him.

She sat down in the bench next him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Luci what happened? How'd it go?" She asked as Lucifer stayed silent and cried into her shoulder.