Chapter 16 - stay the night

Harry's POV
     I finish washing the dishes and making the popcorn just in time for Louis to shout that he needs my help. I've also taken out my braids and bun done by Fizzy and Phoebe because they were so tight but don't tell them that.

"Harreh! Please I need help!" Louis calls again from his room I'm assuming.

I leave the kitchen, "Where are you?"

"Down the hall to the left!" he yells out.

"Louis you have to be more quiet, Daisy and Phoebe are-" I stop mid sentence when I get into Louis' room.

He has fairy lights everywhere - so cute - with band posters, like the Fray, on his wall, pictures of his family and friends are on the walls and shelves, clothes scattered all over the place - he's quite messy - and also a keyboard and guitar in the corner of the room. Louis is currently jumping up and down trying to reach something on the top shelf of his closet.

"Oh good, I need your help reaching this bin," he points it out, "I've looked all over for this tape and I've decided that it must be in that bad boy right there," he concludes still pointing to the bin.

I smile, "So small," I say walking over to him.

"I am not!" he argues.

"Shh Louis," I laugh, "You have to be quiet, just for now."

"Oh shit I forgot," he says still quite loud, "sorry," he finally says softly.

I chuckle, "It's okay. But you know what's not okay?" he raises his eyebrows as if he's asking 'what?' so I continue, "This bin is too high for me too. I'm gonna need your help."

"Okay, okay bend over," Louis throws his hands up and gives in really fast.

"W-what?" I blush and stutter.

Oh god, not this again. I thought I was done with the blushing and stuttering.

"I mean bend down," Louis smirks, "So I can get on your shoulders," he explains.

"Oh right."

"You're so dirty Hazza," he steps closer to me still with a smirk on his face.

He puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down. I lock eyes with him as I passively comply dropping down to my knees. From the looks of it this was not what Louis intended as he stares at me with his eyes wide with surprise. I should probably get him back for making me all flustered. I mean it didn't work last time but what's the harm in trying again.

"Well aren't you going to get on top of me?" I ask very innocently.

He coughs and covers up his face but I can still see the blush growing. He doesn't say anything and instead moves around me. I feel him grab on to me and place his legs over my shoulders. Once he's in a good position I place my hands on Louis' thighs - maybe a little higher than necessary but that's neither here nor there - and stand up.

"Okay I've got it," Louis says after looking through the bin and finding the tape.

I squat down and release Louis from my grip so he can get off me. He slides forward meaning his crotch rubs against my head when he gets off which wasn't exactly necessary but not unwelcome. We head back to the living room and I grab the popcorn and sit right next to Louis. I mean there's plenty of space on the couch but they're not next to Louis, so I'm not interested. Louis doesn't seem to mind either as we share a blanket and he snuggles up really close to me. I find myself holding my breath a lot and my heart is beating really fast but then we start the tape and I relax a little bit.