Chapter 3: Rejected

Aria's POV

I woke up with my head still spinning. And that's when I realized that I'm not on the school grounds anymore. My memories came rushing back, and I remembered someone asking me a question and me fainting before I could even answer. Thankfully that man caught me or else I would hit the ground. Then I remembered his smell, 'Mate' Anna is purring in my head excited to meet her mate.

Someone entered the room and he had a tinge of the scent of my mate, so I think it's his Beta. "The Alpha wants to know how are you," he said

"I'm fine now, thank you for asking," I said shyly

"Good now come we will meet him" he ordered

I stood up from the bed and followed him. A question suddenly popped into my mind so I asked, "By the way, where am I?"

"You are here at the pack house of  Moon Stone Pack" he replied

We stopped in front of a room with double doors. And came into what I think is the Alpha's office. 

His office is simple but luxurious, with books arranged neatly on the bookshelves and a wooden table in the center with a matching chair of the same color. There is also a painting in between the bookshelves and a circular chandelier attached to the ceiling.

It looks like this:

"Alpha she is here," the Beta said

"You may leave now" replied my mate

The Beta left and my mate came close to me. His scent made me calm down since I was nervous because I was not familiar with my surroundings.

"I investigated your background, and it seems like you are an Alpha's daughter but your pack hates you so much," he said calmly

I stayed silent and let him continue

"I also get to know that you are the reason why their next Alpha in line is now already dead," he added

And that shook me to the core. I know that I'm the reason why my brother is already dead but he didn't need to rub it on my face.

"Wha- My brother's death is not directly my fault! I- I didn't kill him!" I yelled at him my tears started pouring down to my face. How can he accuse me like that when he even didn't know me fully? He only met me today and I am also his mate so how can he believe others, without even asking me?

But what he said next made me dumbstruck.

"I, Theo Stone, Alpha of the Moon Stone Pack reject you Aria Blood of Blood Moon Pack as my mate and Luna," he said with his voice filled with disgust

Instead of defending myself, I stood there crying, but I didn't accept his rejection. Because maybe he can give me a chance to prove myself to him.

"I, Aria Blood of Blood Moon Pack do not accept your rejection" I replied

I can see the look in his eyes boiling with anger "How can you not accept my rejection?" he yelled at me 

"I can't... I- I- I like you" I whispered

"Well, I don't like you so now get out and leave this place before I kill you! Disgusting bitch" he spat. And that broke my heart more.

Crying, I ran out of their pack house, but I was too weak to be in my wolf form because of the rejection. And even the skies were weeping with me when I got out because it started raining so hard that I could barely see my way.

When I got home after the long walk in the rain my father's slap is what met me. After he slapped me he pulled my hair and brought me to the basement of the pack house.

"You trash why did you come home late? You didn't even make us dinner on time!" my father yelled angrily

"I- I'm sorry there are some problems in school and it's raining so I had to walk slowly," I said just above a whisper

"You even have the guts to make an excuse you trash!" And with that, he threw me on the floor, got his whip, and whipped me mercilessly like I was not his daughter or relative at all. I can feel my old wounds reopening and new wounds bleeding. I tried my best not to shout because that would agitate him more, but tears kept streaming down my face. After he got tired he stood up and left me alone lying on the cold floor, bleeding with tears on my face.

I tried standing up but my vision kept spinning and my back was hurting so were my legs. 'Why do I have to suffer like this? Why don't they just kill me?'  I thought. I got up to my room limping then I took a bath to soothe my aching body. I can see the floor of the bathroom turning crimson red because of my blood being washed away with cold water. After that, I changed into my old clothes then I lay on my bed and fell asleep quickly. 

Theo's POV

After I rejected her, she left and then one of the bitch from my pack entered my office. Well, technically she is not just a bitch because I made her a temporary Luna. She seductively talked to me and asked me to make out with her, which I gladly did.

'Stop it! Mate is going to be hurt' Tyler angrily growled in my head. But I didn't stop so my wolf tried taking over but I blocked him.

Then I enjoyed my time while making out with my temporary Luna because I could not accept my too weak of a mate.