Psychotic & Chaotic

SEQUEL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE! I POSTED THIS YEARS AGO BACK WHEN IT WAS WRITTEN!

Psychotic by, weyhey_harry

Summary: "I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons." -Christopher Poindexter

Rate: 10/10

Chaotic (Sequel to Psychotic)

Summary:

"Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Rate: 10/10

Review: Nobody knows how much I loved these stories! If you love American Horror Story then you'll definitely enjoy Psychotic. It's loosely based on Asylum, which is the second season of the show. It's basically about Harry who gets locked up in a mental hospital because he was accused of murdering women and he meets a girl named Rose, who was a nurse at the hospital and they obviously start to have feelings that they shouldn't be feeling for each other. The story gets pretty intense (in a good way)  because there are so many plot twists and mysteries that it literally makes you want to keep on reading. I swear, while I was reading this, I couldn't put my phone down and it got a point where I wanted to throw my phone across the room. Usually I don't get that addicted to a fanfic but this story was one of the first ones that had me hooked. I also adored how Harry protected and cared for Rose, it made my heart hurt.

The sequel was just as good even though it hasn't been completed. The author deleted it because she lost inspiration, which is understandable. If you want to read a fanfic that is creepy and has a lot of mysteries, then read Psychotic.