Zone 1 - Act 3: First Day/Quirk Assessment Test (S1)

(Narrator P.O.V)

It was now morning. Izuku was now getting ready to head to UA. Tails was helping him with getting his stuff ready.

Tails: "You got everything?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I got it."

Tails: "Alright. Good luck on your first day, Izuku!"

Izuku: "I will!"

Izuku quickly ran off while creating another sonic boom like he did last time. Sonic then walked up behind Tails.

Sonic: "Hey, Tails! Did Izuku go to his first day of class at that UA school?"

Tails: "Yup! And he was pretty excited about it."

Sonic: "I'm glad for the kid. Hope it goes smooth."

[Meanwhile with Izuku]

Izuku made it to UA. He ran through the halls so fast that the staff was wondering of what just went passed them.

Izuku: "I just passed three doors and that was Class 1-A. Where is it..."

He then saw a giant door that read: "Class 1-A"

Izuku: "1-A! There it is!"

Izuku quickly stopped and saw the giant door. He was shocked by the size of it.

Izuku: "Woah... It's gigantic! Are there giants here?"

He then thought of the possibility of Izumi and that blue haired kid being there.

Izuku: "*Thought* I hope they aren't here... Well, time to head inside."

Izuku opens the door, he hears two voices coming from inside the room. He see Katsumi arguing with the blue haired boy again.

???: "Put your feet off the desk! Your disrespecting the school's property!"

Katsumi: "Says the one with a stick shoved up his ass!"

Izuku: "*Thought* Great... Just my luck..."

He then hear the boy's name.

Iida: "Perhaps we started on the wrong foot. I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Private Academy."

Katsumi: "Somei, huh? So you must think that your better than me! I'll enjoy crushing you!"

Iida: "*Gasp!* You would threaten me?! Your own classmate!? Are you sure that you want to be a hero?"

Katsumi: "Whatever..."

Izuku sees Izumi and Shoka looking at the window. Iida then sees Izuku.

Iida: "It's him..."

The class turns around and looks at Izuku, so did Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka. They were shocked to see him there. They rushed at him.

Izumi: "ONII-CHAN!!!"

Katsumi: "ICCHAN!!!"

Shoka: "IZU-CHAN!!!"

They tried to hug him but Izuku quickly dodged them, making them fall to the floor.

Izumi: "Ow! Onii-Chan! Why won't you let us hug you!"

Izuku: "I'm not an idiot. I know that you bullied me when I was four and it went on for about 5 months before I decided to run away that day."

Katsumi: "Icchan, please forgive us!"

Izuku: "How about you fuck off."

Then he saw Iida walk toward him.

Iida: "Hello! I'm Tenya-"