Mr. Rockstar chapter 20 (edited)

Chapter 20* 

Late April 2011

"Aww Zandy! You look so good as a mommy!" Taylor crooned as she swung open the front door. I rolled my eyes at her, setting Ali in her car seat/stroller-modular-thing. Both Andy and Ali were awake, while big Andy was upstairs sleeping. I couldn't really blame him since he just got back from tour and he had most of the baby shift last night. He was really pulling his weight around here and then some on the days that I was really extra super duper tired. Yes, that's how tired I was. 

"Thank you Tay," I said. I was kind of rushing around this morning, between getting myself ready and making sure the babies had everything they needed for our little outing today. Yep, the second the babies were born and I could bring them home, I had went into Mommy-mode. Now I knew how my own mother felt about having four kids, and mine couldn't even crawl yet. 

"Dylan asked when Andy and the guys are going to be ready," my sister said, glancing down at her phone. 

"I'm not really sure," I admitted, putting the diaper bag in the little basket on the underside of the stroller. "Andy should be up within two or three hours and the other guys before that. Where is he now if everybody else is asleep?"  

"Over at Lottie and Bone's apartment with Skin and Christina," she said. 

"Oh, Christina's coming with us, right?" I asked. 

"Yeah," she confirmed. "Speaking of, you better get dressed. You're still in your pajamas." I looked down, and sure enough, I was in a pair of black and purple Batman shorts and a black t-shirt. "I'll watch them while you go get ready." 

"Thank you," I told her as I walked by and kissed her on the cheek. I headed upstairs to our room to get dressed for the day. 

So, it's been just over a month since I had my two precious babies that I adore with every fiber of my being, and a couple of months since Andy and I got engaged. Also, I turned eighteen on the twelfth, which was awesome to celebrate with my second family and my new family of four. It's a Saturday and my family and Andy's flew in from Ohio last Thursday to help with wedding preparations and to see their grandchildren. Our parents love Andy and Ali and are making my days a lot easier with the extra hands during the day. Chris has taken a great liking to Ali; I think it's because he didn't have a daughter and now he can just spoil my little girl rotten because he's a grandparent.  

These past few days have been nothing but wedding planning. Seriously, I think both my mom and Amy should have been wedding planners instead of a designer and a nurse. If I saw them in an add or saw their work online, I would definitely hire them. In such a short time they had gotten so much together. The wedding wasn't for another two months, but they were determined to 'do this right'. Apparently, 'doing this right' meant giving Andy and I the biggest, most amazing wedding in the history of ever in a short time period. I wasn't really complaining since what they were doing so far was completely phenomenal by anybody's standards. 

So far we know the theme, the date, the colors, where we're having the ceremony and where we're going for the reception. We're working on getting all the decorations and food and such together for the reception and trying to contact the church to ask if we can make some small changes to the interior for the ceremony. Nothing huge, just hang-up decorations and some things that could be taken down easily. 

Today, the girls and the guys were going to be spending sometime in their respectable groups with things that had to be done for the wedding. My mom, Amy, Scout, Christina, Lottie, Taylor, Candy and I were going dress shopping for both my wedding gown and the bridesmaid dresses, and something for the parents. The guys, all bajillion of them, were going to shop for rings for Andy and I to finally be married with and a suitable tux for all of them. Then we were all going to meet up downtown so Andy and I could go taste some yummy cakes and Amy and my mom could continue planning and shopping. We had a busy day ahead of us.