Chapter 39

N I C H O L A S

RYAN STEPS FORWARD making me step back as she continues to kiss me with hunger and I eagerly kiss her back with long strokes of my tongue, deepening the kiss as if my body needs her. Her hand moves from my groin, wrapping both hands in my hair - grabbing a fist full and I waste no time running my hands down her body, squeezing her perfect ass before hooking her legs around my waist. Our lips never leave each other's, lips clashing together like titans.
   I push her up against the wall, her back hitting on the walls surface with a thud and I go to stop my assault on her, thinking I was too rough just now, but she doesn't stop her attack on my lips. Her moans fill the silence of the empty house, my own sounds echoing too and I push myself in between her legs, making sure she can feel how hard my cock is against her core. Continuous strokes of my tongue slides against hers, both of us fighting for dominance as we explore each other's mouths.

"I've never loved kissing so much until her," I think.

I pull back, staring straight at her. I'm so hard right now and even though I'm loving her forwardness, all I want to do is pleasure her, make her scream, make her feel good. "Tell me you want me princess," I whisper pushing myself against her heated core, watching as her eyes roll back with a gasp.

"Wh-what?" She says panting, trying to get the air back in her lungs as her pools of green flick back and forth with each of my eyes.

"Tell me you want me," I say, pushing my hardness into her again and her head rolls back, moaning as she traps her  bottom lip between her teeth. My dick twitches, a buzz running through my body because all night I've been worried I really upset her, but now she knows I'm all hers. And I need her to tell me she wants me.

"I want you."

I push into her again, grinding my cock on her heated core, asking her to repeat those sweet words to me, "tell me again," I whisper against the skin of her neck, peppering kisses.

"I want you Nicholas." That was all is took for me to release an animalistic growl, hearing the sexiest words pass her beautiful pouty lips. Lips that drive me crazy with want and I realise how much I want her out of her dress.

Naked.

I've always been a weak man when Ryan calls me by my full name, which rarely happens unless I've really annoyed her, but her words are full of need, want and longing, like she's craving my body to be near hers. Our lips meet again, teasing gone and just pure appetite as our tongue's collide with each other again. I peel her off the wall, heading for the hallway pass the stairs and if I hadn't lived in this house since I was three, I'd be worried I wouldn't be able to navigate the halls without seeing. I kick the door open to the room she always stays in when she's here. It's always been her room, even when Mom lived here she called it Ryan's room.
   I let go of her legs, her body sliding down mine slowly, but our kissing doesn't ease up and when my hands trail up her legs as she settle's back on the ground, they find their way under her dress to squeeze her ass. I pull her into me, giving him the attention he seeks down below to just being able to feel some friction and I start walking towards her as I guide her back where I know the bed is.

I disconnect our lips, moving away from her kisses, trailing my tongue down her jaw to her collarbone, nipping at her skin slightly through the lace material of her dress. Her soft moans at the back of her throat, her deep breathing is screaming at me to keep on doing what I'm doing, but I can't see her in this dark room. I want to see her face when I pleasure her, "don't move," I order her with a pointed finger she can't see. I slowly walk over to the side of the bed, flipping the switch that illuminates the bean of lights attached to the headboard.