#9 Cujo

~ Swimming Pools (Drank) -
Kendrick Lamar ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

Ollie cancelled our plans for tonight. He went out with football players this afternoon and got drunk. He's passed out right now. It's only 1am and we could hangout tomorrow but he'll probably be too hungover.

Which leaves me alone tonight. I didn't even bother asking Evelyn to hangout. I was thinking about sneaking out to stargaze but I want something more. I want my life to be more spontaneous. Like when I went to the waterpark, got caught and sent to jail.

It's bad, I know. But it felt good to be free.

Maybe that's exactly what I need right now. Just one night to be bad. To do shit I would never in a million years think of doing.

"What're you thinking about, Angel?"

I jump, startled by the voice. I turn around to see Grey climbing through my window. Maybe this is a sign from the universe. To let loose, just have a night of fun. No complications. Hopefully without jail this time.

I cross my arms over my chest as he approaches me. "Have fun on your little date?" He asks as he takes steps closer to me. I move back until my back hits the wall.

"Yeah, tons," I lie. I hated it. I thought I wanted Justin but no. I just want to pop his head off at this point.

Grey's eyes flicker down my body. I'm only wearing pajama shorts and a tank top. I might as well be naked by the way he's looking at me. He takes another step closer, staring down at me. "Oh yeah?" he rasps.

I'm either going to regret this or- no. I'm definitely going to regret this.

I lift my hands, wrapping them around his neck and pulling his lips to mine. My back hits the wall as he presses into me, his tongue running over mine. I can taste the faint alcohol residue left on his tongue probably from earlier.

His hands grip the back of my thighs and lift my legs until they wrap around his waist. I can feel his hard-on press against my pelvis. A pool of wetness, forming between my thighs. I can't help but moan into his mouth when he squeezes my ass.

"Fuck," he curses and drops me back onto my feet.

My eyebrows furrow confused as I watch as he runs his hands through his hair as if he's frustrated. "Why'd you do that?" He takes a step back, regaining his composure.

"Because I wanted to. Is that a problem?" I ask rudely. If he can give me attitude, I can too. He looks up at me and chuckles lightly.

He walks over to my closet and begins searching through my clothes. "Greyson?" I question as he pulls out a pair of distressed, ripped jeans. And I mean extremely ripped. He tosses them at me before going through my shirts.

He tosses me a grey, crop top. "Get dressed. We're meeting the guys," he orders. I want to say no, I want to deny going out right now.

But I can't and I won't.

I open my drawer taking out a plain black bra before heading to my washroom and changing into the clothes Greyson picked out for me. Yes I own a crop top or two and a few other stuff I don't wear. It was a gift from my favourite aunt.

When I walk out Grey is sitting on my bed, on his phone. I clear my throat, getting his attention. He looks up at me, his eyes roaming my body slowly. "That's better. I can actually tell you have boobs and curves now," he says. He walks over to my window, opening it back up.

I follow him. "Leave the glasses and take your hair out," he demands as he climbs down the ladder. I throw my glasses onto my bed and take my hair out of the bun I left it in, leaving it to flow down my back.