Chapter 10

*Navya Pov*

I woke up with the feeling of someone's gaze on my face. It felt little different and as I am a very light sleeper, I immediately opened my eyes.

"Good morning!" he said, smiling a little.

"Good morning! When did you wake up?" I asked him moving a little away from him.

"Just a few minutes back." He replied.

I nodded and got up from the bed. Taking a Sari from the cupboard, I went inside the washroom.

When I came outside, I saw that he is no longer in the room. I shrugged and then heard my phone ringing when I started to apply a few little ornaments.

I picked it up smiling and said, "Hey!"

"Leave the formalities. Now tell me did you give it?" She directly jumped into the matter.

"Yeah! I am pretty fine. What about you?" I asked, ignoring her question smiling.

"Just tell me Navya please." She pleaded.

"I placed a peck on his cheek." I said, brushing my hair with one hand.

"Oh Navya! That's not what I meant." She said groaning.

"Funny thing is he too said that you meant something else." I said remembering his words.

"Really? Then what did he do?" She asked suddenly with interest.

"He then... he then kissed me." I replied mumbling.

"What? That is so cool. So was it-like complete kiss or just a kiss?" She asked.

"Why are you asking me these many questions?" I asked her frowning.

"Because I am your best friend, and I have a right to know them. And I also took it upon me to guide you." She replied.

"It was just a peck but longer peck." I mumbled.

"How was it?" she asked shrieking.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"Were there any butterflies in the stomach or do you feel magical or something else?" She asked explaining.

"Actually, it was nothing. I mean it was like... Blah..." I replied frowning completely.

"Blah?" She asked, confused.

"Yeah! It was completely plain, and I didn't feel even a single thing specially. I didn't even feel like it is my first." I replied closing my eyes.

"Oh!" that's all she said.

"Did you feel in your first one?" I asked her.

"Actually yeah I felt different at that time. Maybe it will take time." She replied.

"Maybe..." I said and then heard someone clearing their throat.

I turned and my eyes just went wide completely. And he is looking at me with a completely blank expression.

"I will talk to you later." Saying this I hung up the phone.

"Hey! I... I am just... talking..." I couldn't continue my sentence because I continued stuttering so badly.

"Mom is calling for breakfast." He said calmly.

I stared at the clock to see it is just 8am. I stared back at him and asked, "Already?"

"Yeah! Mom just has these different rules about the food timings like this." He replied.

I nodded and followed him towards the dining hall. I went there and saw that she is already sitting down at the chair.