♪ 𝟑𝟎 ♪

𝑊𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝐿𝐾 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝑂𝐶𝐾𝐸𝑅 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑀

And suddenly I realize oops... I flashed Katsuki. Not my first time, and it won't be my last time probably.

I wonder how pissed Katsuki is at me... I'll find out once we reach Gym Gamma. Mina's been staring at me looking like she just saw a ghost.

"Mina you good?" I ask a little concerned towards my very pink friend.

She snaps out of her daze and giggles. "Sorry, I was just thinking about how you made Bakugo flustered." Mina laughs loudly and I join her, and we keep laughing and making jokes all the way towards the gym... though we kind of annoyed the rest of the girls... not my fault for being funny.

Mina and I shut up though when we see Aizawa curled up in his yellow sleeping bag. Huh... while in captivity I thought a lot about how weird it was that he always is tired, yet still chooses to take the night shift patrols... he's literally making himself tired.

I don't see the boys anywhere... good I'm safe... for now.

"(Y/N)!!!" I hear my very loving and sweet boyfriend yell at me, and I turn around and smile brightly at his beet red face and angry look.

He stomps over to me with his trademark scowl and I simply give him an obnoxious smile just to tease him a bit. The words that will end my life slip out of my mouth before I notice.

"What's got you so angry, Kacchan?" I fakely ask and his face distorts in so many different ways, so much so that I can't read the emotion, but I know he's angry.

"(Y/n)... you've fucking lost your mind." Katsuki mutters and I laugh, but I fail to notice him walking closer and picking me up and swinging me over his shoulder... how I didn't notice... I don't know... maybe I have lost my mind...

"KATSUKI BAKUGO GET ME THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I TELL MITSUKI!" I yell hitting him on the back, but not too hard since I don't want to hurt him.

"You started this." Katsuki smugly chuckles out and I want to die.