Pool Day pt1

*Edited*

Addie's POV

I woke up in my crib still a little drowsy. Like before I felt wet and cold in between my legs.

"DADDYYY!" I yell with tears building in my eyes.

I few seconds later hear footsteps outside my room.

Zane's POV

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I heard my sweet baby girl crying yelling "Daddy" on the monitor. I walk up to her room to find her making grabby hands.

"Good morning princess, we have a big day planned" I say cheerfully. My hand reaches under her bottom to find that she is wet.

"Aww is baby girl wet?"

She nods.

"Words baby"

"Yes daddy" she says while I lay her on the changing table.

"Baby today we have plans to go swimming so you have to be a good girl, ok?"

"Okay daddy, but it going to be wiwh odher littles?" She says so cutely.

"Yes baby"

I put her in a bathing suit that was a pastel pink two piece bikini. Not supper showy though. I put some denim shorts on her and a pink dinosaur T-shirt as a cover up. We head downstairs and I put Addie in her high chair and feed her some eggs and bacon then a bottle full of milk to wash it down. I set her in front of the couch with the TV on and started getting everything for the pool and then soon we are out the door. This whole time she has been moving and I have been talking so her NSNM hasn't bothered her.

I put her into her car seat and put a paci in her mouth that she gratefully accepted. I was getting into my car and I stared at my house I look at how overly big it is. Maybe just maybe we should go house hunting and find a place of our own.

I pull out of the driveway and in 5 minutes she is out like a light so I turn on some soft music to prevent her outbreak in her sleep. About ten minutes later we arrived at the pool. I hop out of the car and walk over to Addie's side.

"Princess, it's time to get up" I say while lightly shaking her.

"We are here" I say unbuckling her from the car seat.

"Mmm we are daddy?" She says very high pitched.

"Yes baby" I say lifting her onto my hip.

We head inside of the pool area and I spot one of my friends and his little. I walk over and at this point Addie is walking holding my hand with her thumb in her mouth.

"Hey James" I say catching his attention.

"What's up Zane? I haven't seen you around often" He says giving me a bro hug.

"Yeah because I have been keeping my eye on this little one. James this is Addie"

Addie's POV

I was walking inside with daddy when daddy approaches a tall man with blonde and hair and a little girl a bit taller than me. He introduced the man a as James then the girl as Jasmine.

"Hey do you wanna go play in the shallow end" says Jasmine.

"Um, sore let me ask my daddy" I say turning and looking up at daddy.

"Excuse me daddy" I say tapping his leg

"Yes sweetheart"

"Can I go wiwh Jassy to..to go into the pool?" I stuttered showing my regression.

"Yes baby, but you have to stay into the shallow end and you can't use the potty in there so you have to get out and tell daddy you have to use the potty ok?"

"Okay dada"

"Okay princess give me your clothes and then you can hop right in" He says.

I take off my clothes and as soon as they are off Jasmine grabs my hand and we hop into the pool. There were a lot of littles in the deep end and I got jealous.

"Hey Jassy do you wanna go to the deep end?" I say hoping that she will say yes.

"Sure, but can you swim?" She says jumping up and down in the water.

"Yes I can for your informationsss" I say spitting up a lie.

N/A OMG Addie really shouldn't be doing that. She doesn't know to even freaking swim. Btw this was the chapter I have been aching to write. Can you please tell me guys if you like these long chapters because the longer they are the less chapters or do you want mid size chapters? Thank you for reading and please vote! <3