Far From It.

Bela stood up from her sitting position earlier and scanned her surroundings.

It wasnt the trailer, she can tell that much.

But there was another boarded up window.

She looked through its cracks and saw it was already dark.

Night already? How long have I been out?

She noticed the migraine decreased. That's good enough so far.

She saw a door in the corner. But then she also noticed a toilet.

I'm in a bathroom? Seriously, Zoe?

Bela dusted her clothes, even the ones with dried blood on them.

She prefers the metallic smell of blood rather than...

She doesn't want to think about it. But now that she knows the freaks aren't really alive anymore, then Zoe is probably the smart one to bring her there.

Dead people don't have anything to do with bathrooms.

But the bathroom looked disgusting and unkept.

It doesn't have blood or anything, it just looks dusty and unused.

And just before she was laying on its ground.

She shivers at the thought that she was sleeping besides rats and other disgusting sewer insects while she healed in here.

She shakes her head. There's no time being disgusted while the actual monsters are out there messing people up.

Instead, she steels her nerves and opens the door to the outside.

It lead to the same hallway where she walked through in the upstairs of the main house.

The house's light was still on.

Bela moved slowly, unwilling to meet with Jack again. That man just keeps on killing her.

She sighs shakily under her breath as she looked all around for any signs of the infected.

She knows now that Eveline infected this family with her mold and turned them into her own family.

That child is crazy...

Not that she's any different. When she was created, all she was taught to do was hunt, kill or eat. It's not always in that order.

She still needs to complete her mission. Will she even get anything from dying here over and over?

Hopefully she died because after this, she won't ever do what Miranda wants her to do anymore.

Hopefully Miranda finds the vessel for her kid by then...

Tough luck.

Bela walked down the stairs again, flinching every time the wood creaked under her feet.

But she managed to go down with slight ease.

When she reached the downstairs she saw, in the middle, was a table with a briefcase on it.

She knows that was the table she was thrown at when she entered. But it was daytime when that happened so the hall looked, amazing when it had light. Shiny, like the castle.

But it's nothing like the castle.

She found Jack nowhere to be seen, so she decided it was time to go.

She swiftly made her way to the table without arousing suspicion and found, in the open briefcase, a small syringe.

She found a note as well.