You/Nozomi Komabami - Bump

You were going to be in so much trouble for being late

You were going to be in so much trouble for being late. Kirari demanded for people to be punctual and you knew your tardiness was going to result in a punishment.

You're in such a rush to get to the student council room that you start to run in the halls. It didn't matter to you that the teachers would get after you for running in the halls, Kirari was far too scarier to deal with. You're turning in the last corner when you suddenly bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry!"

You hurry to pick up their things, not realizing that said person was part of the Momobami clan. You've never met them up close but after hearing what kind of people they were, you wanted nothing to do with them. If you weren't a housepet, you would've stayed far away from Kirari.

"It's okay! You must've been in a hurry. Is everything okay?"

"Y..yeah. I'm just late but it's okay." You finally look up to give her things back to her when you realize exactly who you had bumped into you. "Ms. Komabami! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me. I didn't mean to-"

"It's quite alright. It's not like you did it on purpose. Now breathe. I'm not going to hurt you."

She might not but Kirari was definitely going to punish you for being late and hurting someone from her family.

"I should go! I'm incredibly late already. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make up for my mistake."

You again apologize and rush down to the student council room to meet up with Kirari. Nozomi just watches you from her spot, not amused that you seemed so afraid of Kirari. She knew her cousin could be scary but not to such extremes.

X

"So why were you late?"

You gulp loudly as you heard her question. You had hoped that an apology and begging for forgiveness would make her not bother to ask about what had happened but that hadn't worked. If you lied to her, she was going to find out and make things even worse for you.

"I'm sorry, Madam President. One of my teachers kept me behind and then I bumped into Ms. Komabami."

Kirari stood up from her seat and made her way over to you. She griped your chin and forced you to look directly at her.

"Did you apologize?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"What did she have you do?"

"N..nothing. She accepted my apologies and then I made my way over here."

"Now that won't do. That's going to make me look bad. Come back after school ends. We'll talk to her together."

You nodded and she finally let you go to make her way back to her desk. She thankfully moved on from your tardy and continue with assigning you tasks to complete before the end of the day.

X

"Nozomi, I was told that my pet here had bumped into you."

"She did but it's no big deal. No one was hurt."

"You're part of the Momobami clan. We don't let others walk over us. We break them down and make them kneel for us. She'll be your housepet for tomorrow to make up for what happened."

"Kirari, you don't have to do that. The poor girl-"

"I insist."

Nozomi sighs and nods. She knew better than to go against what the head of the clan told her.

X

Nozomi didn't have you do anything for the day other than keep her company. It was nice to not be in a rush and you truthfully wanted to continue being her housepet than Kirari's. She was far much nicer.

"It's honestly a shame that you'll have to go back to Kirari. I honestly had a lot of fun talking to you."

"So did I, Ms. Komabami."

"(y/n), how many times have I told you that it's Nozomi. We're the same age!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just so used to it. I've been a housepet for so long."

"Really? How long have you been a house pet for?"

"I think a week after a I got to this school."

"Wow. That is a long time. I think I might be able to do something for you. I'll let you go to class."

"It's okay. I'm almost going to graduate so it's not all that bad."

"Knowing Kirari, she's going to somehow treat you like housepet even if you don't go to this school anymore. Now go to class or you'll be late."

She gives you a hug and takes off in the opposite direction. You just hoped that Nozomi didn't start a gamble with Kirari. The last thing you wanted was to cause trouble for her.

X

"Let me pay off (y/n) debts."

"She spends a day with you and you already want to pay her debts. You truly are something else Nozomi."

"I've done your bidding and I've never asked for anything in return. Let me pay off her debts."

"I'll do you one better, Nozomi. I'll give you her life plan."

"What?"

"That's correct. Sayaka had just finished it last night.

Nozomi wasn't sure if she should be happy or upset about what she was hearing. She should've known that Kirari had ulterior motives for assigning you as her housepet for the day.

"Really?"

"Yes. You can do whatever you please with it. Since (y/n) owes the student council so much and hasn't managed to pay anything, I now own her life and I'm giving it to you. Consider it an early birthday present."

Nozomi hated how she treated you like a toy. At least with Kirari handing her your life plan, you were no longer going to be a housepet.

"Then I must thank you, cousin."

X

You're in shock when Nozomi just rips up your life plan.

"Nozomi, you didn't have to do that."

"I did. I like you but I don't want you to date me because of this stupid plan. I want you to go on a date with me because you like me."

"You like me?" She nods with a smile. "Good. Because I like you too. I'm so happy that I was late and managed to bump into you."

"So am I."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 3

Itsuki .... - Sorry

Yumemi .... - Cling

Terano Totobami - Back

--------------