Chapter 15 - Debutante

3rd POV

Two years has passed and today is Adelio debutante. Our main character seems to do something that is very very important to him.

(I love skip years cause why not 😌✨)

What is it, you ask? Well, let's find out shall we?

Adelio is in his beautiful chamber and he is still. . . .asleep. . . .I mean like sleep is important to me too and don't fool me, I know you guys will sleep for ages.

Anyways, he should be wake up since it's his debutante.

And let me be honest here, Adelio look like a sleeping beauty when he close his eyes, it just. . .beautiful and why does I sound like a creep?

But anyways, he sh- oh, he awake and the first thing he saw is the maids.

When did they come in? Well, they secretly come in when I'm talking to you guys. Then they watch their prince asleep, totally not creepy.

Adelio quite shocked when he see them. "Wha- WOAH!" The maids pull Adelio up so that he can stand with his own feets.

Adelio look confused at them. "Is there something wrong?" He scratch his head.

"N-no, your highness" A random maid answer him when the others can't open their mouth.

"Anyways, we should start dressing you up, your highness" The head maid said while clap.

"Huh?" Adelio stood dumbfounded.

The maids start to do their things and they hurriedly do it since they doesn't have much time.

After a few hours, the maids done doing their job. The maids were awe at their prince.

They made Adelio hair look like Anastacius and they made Adelio wear this clothes.

(I totally not straggling to find a perfect clothes for Adelio but damn this man can step on me anytime🤧✨)

(Don't mind the face and of course, we don't take a sword to debutante)

Anyone who see the prince will surely fall in love with him, I mean who wouldn't?

Adelio turn to the mirror and look at himself. He were awe at his looks. Adelio eyes shine brightly.

He look at the maids and smile at them. "Thank you for your hard work ♡︎"

Half of the maids passed out while the other half is holding their nose because they get nose bleed.

Adelio sweatdropped at it but soon laugh softly with his hand over his mouth to hide his laughter.

______________________

3rd POV

Felix can be seen standing outside of the door and he was waiting for Adelio to come out.