26.0

"Okay yeah I'll see you later " king called to Kacy as he opened the front door to his house, it smelled like someone was cooking a big Sunday dinner and of course,Nassiah's voice instantly filled his ears as he talked to whoever from inside.

   "Yeah next time let's not hang out with Jordan and your weird ex yeah? Her friend is shady as hell and I don't want to get into anything and than mess up stuff with my foster family" she explained although her voice was getting drowned out by Donnie's yelling in response to Nassiah - king's head was going to explode so all he could do was give Kacy a quick nod and wave before heading into the house shutting the door behind him. Why does everyone have to always yell. He thought walking deeper into the house- It was quite a strange sight to see, His family all getting along after nearly arguing for a few weeks straight - everything seemed out of a television show. Nassiah was doing one of the twins hair, Kyra of course because Kamillia was always afraid to go first. She was sitting in Alonso's lap as they watched a Disney movie on  Tv, Naylani was talking with my aunt Amor who was sitting next to her boyfriend- or what was recent news her fiancé he was a French guy who she started dating a few years ago. A few broken relationships and miscarriages later Amor was happy.

   "Look who finally decided to show" Amor broke the silence,  and then opened her arms for me to give her a hug.

  "Wheres Junior ? You are usually together" Donnie asked as he came out from the kitchen, "he's due for another ass whopping truthfully thinking ion know what he be doing"

  "He must get it from alonso sneaky ass!" And there went all the peace right out the window. My father only side eyed his husbands response but if course Amor couldn't let it go.

  "Alonso you out here being sneaky? Doing what?" Amor was the only other person I really hear my dad get yelled at from. Between her and nassiah they always have something to say and he just listens.  Some people just need to get what they want to say out. I think I'm that person, the more I look around the more I want to go drag quelly back over here. I zoned out of their conversation until something was thrown at my head- a fucking peanut.

  "Fix your face damn, you looking upset as hell— and sit down or something just standing there."

  "Uncle Donnieee" it came out as a whine before I could change it making him and my dad  laugh almost instantly. As if something is funny. After pa finished one of the twins hair they acted as if they forgot something upstairs and ran to hide. They're lucky that people are here and my pa gets distracted easily.

  "King what do you want? Why you already finna cry"

  "Your son is being a asshole" owe as soon as the words left my mouth my pa sent a smack to my leg which was the only part I didn't move away from him fast enough.  Naylani snickers came from behind me as a frown-appeared on my face.

  "Yeah, when is he not? He probably breaking his fucking parole in that house. Don't worry king imma pop up on him tomorrow" he tried to explain but I only let out another whine.

  "That's so far, why not right noooowww"

"King- if you wanna go see his dumbass go. I don't know why he starting to get his mother's attitude make me wanna just fuck him up all the fucking time" with that my pa passed him the blunt.

  "That's be kids for real, you lucky you just got two— I got a lot of those mother fuckers always asking me for shit" like clockwork Naylani belted out a heeey and then went on to go how she didn't ask for something in how many days.

  "And you wanted to marry into this family?" Amor joked, Alonso then said something about being cautious but I tuned back into Donnie who was telling me something about Quelly.