𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

"Lil mama" I heard ah voice call and I turned around seein Milo and Nehemiah standin in my room starin at me. Jaylen followed in later with Thryi and Dezzy.

"What?" I groaned confused as to how they all got in my fuckin room then I realized ain have no pants on which mean my panties would be visible if I got up.

"Get out!" I rushed them out and they all smacked they lips, Nehemiah just stood there and I glared at him "Ian goin no fuckin where good luck" He shrugged sittin on a bean bag.

I sighed knowin he really wasn't boutta go no where cause he just is like dat.

I got up wrapping my cover around me and he smacked his lips "Youn gotta hide from me, I wanted ta see yo, fat ass jiggle when you walk" He mugged me and I walked into the bathroom laughing.

Me and him had gotten a lot closer. We were building our relationship slowly, and he wasn't rushing me to open up to him which I was very thankful for.

"Get dressed for the party, and why da hell you sleep so late? It's 11:00" Nehemiah said from outside of my door, in my room.

I looked in the mirror at my body and looked down  at the underwear I was wearing. Should I tell him?

My hand wavered over the door handle. Should I?

Now or never.

I walked out in my underwear quickly going to my dresser to avoid eye contact. I slipped on some basketball shorts and stood up sighing.

I looked over at Nehemiah and his face was twisted all in his phone. I did all of that and he didn't even see me??

"Why you lookin at me like you wanna hurt me?" He laughed and I frowned going back in the bathroom and slamming the door.

Could I really be mad at him? I mean I put myself out there, I was ready for him to see that I was an intersex male and he didn't even recognize it.

Do I have a reason to really be upset?

After that whole thing I only gave Nehemiah short answers and didn't look at him. When we rode in the car I could tell he was really frustrated wit me so he stop tryna communicate.

I didn't want it to be like this but I'm just so upset. I've never been the best at communicating.

When we pulled up the the party everyone got out and I stepped my foot out only to be pulled back in the car doors locked.

"Go ahead wit put us we'll be in dea" Nehemiah said and I sighed looking out the window as he closed his car door fully locking us in the car. He had the keys of course.

"What the fuck is wrong wit you?" He asked and I looked outside seein people get out there cars and walk into the house "Nothing. Can we go." I put my hand on the door handle and he smacked his lips.

"We ain't goin no whea until you tell me what's the matter wit you" He said and I sat back. I can play this waiting game too shit.
___________

I can't do this. He too good at the waiting game. And it's only been 10 minutes.

I mean he had ah party in the car he smoked ah blunt and drunk ah lil Hennessy too but he wasn't too lit.

"You really wanna do this the hard way huh?" He asked and before I knew it my neck was being grabbed and I was forced to look at Nehemiah mad ass.

"Wtf is wrong wit you?" He tilted his head. Y'all don't know how bad I wanna kiss him right fuckin now. "And don't tell me no fuckin bullshit either or that nothings wrong" He squeezed my neck even more and my back almost arched.