twenty-seven

While in the Car Jin was struggling to get away from Namjoon who tied his hands on the passenger seat because Jin kept trying to open the door to get out.
The same thing is also happening with Jimin but Yoongi got enough and threatened that He will kill Jin and Jungkook if Jimin doesn't stop.

Jimin got scared and stayed quiet.
When they arrived home Namjoon quickly ordered the maids to bring Jin into his room.

Jin was locked inside his bedroom for hours with food being put on the table.

Jin ate and waited while tearing up until Namjoon came in and threatened him that if he escape or do anything, he will kill Jungkook baby.

To say far the least This Namjoon was different from the Namjoon that kidnap him the first time.

This time they were treated like sex slaves.

Jin was scared and kept crying everynight until Namjoon had enough and told him to shut up.
Jin not wanting to to be shouted immediately stopped and slept.

Meanwhile Jimin was being stubborn and running around with A Mad Yoongi chasing him with a gun in his hand.

Jimin was caught and Yoongi was pointing a gun at him until Hobi came and stopped Yoongi before caring a crying Jimin with him.

What they didn't know that Jungkook was having his pup that day.
It wasn't long before he was discharged because he's in good health and he brought his pup to Taehyung parents and they were happy to see that they have grandkids.

Mr Kim called everyone and told them to get to the mansion.

Namjoon Arrived with a frightened Jin and Yoongi arrived with a scared Jimin.

They both immediately ran to Jungkook hugging him asking if Taehyung hurted him or not.

Jungkook shakes his hands and kept hugging them.
Mrs Kim was carrying her grandson while Mr Kim Namjoon Yoongi and Taehyung was in the living room.

Mr Kim was asking why is Jin and Jimin looked so slim and scared like they gotten beaten up or some sort.

Namjoon explained and Mr Kim nodded before coming in again and giving them 6 tickets.

Yoongi Taehyung and Namjoon were confused until He's said it a ticket on a bigger yacht bigger than Namjoon personal yacht.

They all argued until Mr Kim told them to shut up and told them to go.

They finally nodded and Came to the living room. Mrs Kim told Jin and Jimin about the trip and well they were crying and shaking their heads.

Jungkook tried comforting and begging them to go too.

They also agreed.
Everyone said their goodbyes and went to pack.

Next Day

Everyone were at the shipyard except Jungkook because he personally asked Taehyung to accompany everyone.

Taehyung can't say no to his omega so he said yes and came too.

They went on the yacht and rode to another private island.

The ride was quiet.
Taehyung was doing his personal work while Jimin and Jin were hugging.

They arrived and Namjoon ordered Jin and Jimin to unpack they nodded and went in the cabin and unpacked.

Then they were brought outside to seat near the seaside.

Jin was with Namjoon sitting on sand while Jimin and Yoongi were in a small forest on the island.

It wasn't long before they saw what look like a dead body Jimin was screaming in fear until he was a baby pup crying He immediately ran and carries it, Yoongi meanwhile was observing the dead body and found out the women was dead by stab wounds when unbutton the women girl the logo on her skins was EXO.

Yoongi immediately brought Jimin back to the cabin.
To be met by a surprised and shocked Hobi who was looking at the baby pup.

He brought out a bottle and milk because he has this everywhere he's goes and brought the baby to fed it and wash it.

Taehyung Namjoon and Jin came in because they heard a baby was found.

It wasn't long before the baby started to crying in hobi arms before Jimin carries it and it stopped crying and smiling brightly at him.

Jimin was in tears.
He was putting the baby to sleep until he started to feel werid then Jin realized that his heat and Jimin heat is on the same day.

Namjoon saw this brought Jin into his room while Hobi and Yoongi brought Jimin into their room.

And ya know what happened.

After finishing their business Jimin and Jin were sleeping cutely after their alphas helped them with their heat.

Meanwhile Taehyung was outside face timing his baby who was already saying goodbye and sleeping.

______________________________________
Long Chapter Today
Hope you Enjoy.