28. Changes

(A/N) Again, I'm about to mess the world of wuxia lol. I'm really not educated with this cultivation levels and all. Just ready your xianxia heart, it would hurt a lot.

...

A year passed since they left the Feihan Mountain. Their progress increased greatly not only their cultivation but also in other fields they are working.

Ping Lei, age 22, magician, element: dark currently at seven stage middle level. He refines three scepters of his, Tian Feng, and his sister, Ping Chunhua. These scepters are also holed by him.

Tian Xi, now age 36, from martial artist from stage six early level to seventh stage middle level. In the past months, he improved his speed greatly. He also practiced his combat skill with different spiritual weapons refined and holed by Meixiang in line with his physique and fighting technique. His specialty is sword fighting.

Tian Feng, age 17, dual element magician, first element: fire from third stage peak level to fifth stage early level, second element: thunder from fourth stage peak level to fifth stage middle level. With Meixiang's suggestion to increase his fire attribute, he tried to cultivate his fire magic more these past few months to be in par with his thunder magic. Tian Feng's physical condition also gets better. His scepter's first spiritual beast core is with an dark attribute of a beast in commander level that was digged by black deon gophers when they wandered around the white forest once.

Bai Zihan, now age 22, martial artist from fourth stage peak level to fifth stage peak level. His archery skill is now better than Uncle Tian. He also had his spiritual weapons refined and holed by Meixiang using the best quality resources.

Xian Ji, now age 19, martial artist from third stage early level to fifth stage middle level. Among all of them, Xian Ji's cultivation progress is the most remarkable. He also contracted Little Little three months ago who had promoted from seventh stage early level to middle level. This beast partner is also the culprit of his great progress. They learn together about the books Meixiang gave and also Xian Ji learned to use hidden weapons, Meixiang refined. This is with a reason of Xian Ji's weak combat skill and his chosen profession. Beasts are more vigilant when they saw weapons, these hidden weapons are to be use to subdue warlocks if needed.

Ping Chunhua, now age 18, magician, element: water from fourth stage peak level to fifth stage middle level. She already contracted the Aard Striped Hyena, a mutant warlock with dark and earth attribute a month ago. Her hesitation in contracting it at first is with a reason of wanting to know the side of the warlock if it wanted to contract her. So they waited until it reaches the seventh stage so it can communicate with them in human language. Also this aard striped hyena was tamed by Xian Ji long ago with the help of unending threats of a certain little fox. The Aard Striped Hyena was named Keai by Ping Chunhua herself. Their partnership is great and often hunt beast cores together.

Tian Ling, age 17, he had long gone promoted from first tier heavenly doctor to second tier. He is now reading prescriptions for third tier heavenly doctors. Completing the prescriptions for tier three heavenly doctors takes time as it is one stage away to become a pharmacist. Aside from ascending to third stage, Tian Ling also improved the grades of the elixirs he concocts from the usual grade E and D to now grade A to C pills.

Old Leng's research greatly improved with the additional resources Meixiang brought while Auntie Tian lives her life to the fullest living mostly idle but Meixiang's favor towards her didn't diminish and even become likeable to Meixiang's eyes as she not only cook the recipes Meixiang gave but also invent her own recipes with the unending supplies of spiritual beast meat and wild plants.

Dan Meixiang, now age 12, martial artist from fifth stage middle level to eighth stage early level. Multi-element magician, first element: fire from fourth stage middle level to fifth stage middle level, second element: wind from third stage peak level to fourth stage peak level, third element: water from second stage peak level to third stage peak level, fourth element: earth from third stage middle level to fourth stage peak level, fifth element: thunder ftom third stage middle level to fifth stage beginning level, sixth element: light from fourth stage peak level to seventh stage early level.

This unbelievable progress is with a reason of her natural talent and not to forget the sacred book. Not only the qi is abundant inside the book but also her cheat with time. This also gave her great opportunities to excel in different field have more time in reading books, do refining, concoct elixirs and other more.

The small phantom world is also full of phantom plants planted inside with the help of GuoGuo's past behavior before he contracted Meixiang. Because of his friendly and bubbly demeanor, the phantom plants gave him their seeds that he usually hides for keeps. This accumulated phantom seeds are planted inside the small phantom world.

The small phantom world also grew bigger while Meixiang's cultivation improves. Not only the phantom world but also the other facilities inside the sacred book. With this, the phantoms and beasts inside the sacred book also improved.

The Black Deon Gophers with fifteen members risen their cultivation from third grade to fourth grade while their leader risen from fourth grade to fifth grade.

HuaHua, the lotus phantom plant, from fifth stage to commander level.

TaoTao, the kiwi phantom plant, his strength is in par with eighth stage cultivator, now he already got back his old condition. He can already transform from his plant appearance and already can produce his seeds that is now planted inside the small phantom world.

Huangye, the jaguard phantom beast, from eighth stage, the same as TaoTao, he already earn back his phantom strength.

Guang, the sword phantom weapon, from fifth stage to now venerable stage.

Wuxian, the bow phantom weapon, from sixth stage is now on it's saint level.

The levels of cultivation are in order from first to ninth stage, next is Commander, then Emperor, Venerable, Monarch, and lastly Saint.

Phantoms strength are at the peak of Saint level, naturally when a phantom creature was not able to continue absorb enough spirituality, they will get weaker and soon disappear.

Their cultivation is not to make them stronger but to retain their cultivation in saint peak level. This is the reason it's necessary for them to stay inside the phantom world with overflowing spirituality. Phantoms cultivation is fast but their cultivation is easily drained. Once completely drained, they will disappear and would no longer exist.

With the small phantom world, the cultivation of these no return phantoms are in amazing level and earned back their peak strength in just a short period of time.

Phantoms have the same level of strength but their abilities are not the same. Unlike the spiritual beasts and human cultivators that distinguish their abilities with martial arts or element magic with different levels of cultivation, all phantom's cultivation strength are the same saint stage on peak level while their abilities are different from one another. They have their own specialties that is unique to one another.

Shi Jinhai on the other hand can't continue his cultivation because of his injury. He often read novels, write books for Meixiang's team, or have a contact with the phantoms and gophers inside the small phantom world.

Five months have passed. Their most awaited ancient beast is about to be born in the coming days.

Little did this group know, a lot of unexpected things will happen in their most awaited day.