017

The day where all students went back to Hogwarts was always interesting.

Everyone on the platform had different reactions to returning to Hogwarts.

Some were sobbing, not wanting to go back to the coursework and exams that awaited them. (Ronald Weasley was sorted into this category.)

Some were neutral, not minding going back, but also not minding having a couple more days of break. (Elias Black sorted into this category.)

And some with absolutely delighted to return back to the school of witchcraft and wizardry, either to see their friends, significant others, or crushes again, or to get back into their education. (Harry Potter was excited for the former reason, and Hermione Granger was excited for the latter reason.)

Cassiopeia Black was excited to go back, to get away from her horrid mother and her plans to force her into a child marriage. She had loads of fun with Luca, but going back to school interested her as well.

However, in the midst of all her peaceful Yule break time, Cassiopeia forgot about one problem. One tall, green-eyed, glasses wearing, annoying problem.

Harry James Potter. (Or "Pottah" as Draco likes to pronounce it.)

▲▼▲

Harry Potter was excited to go back to school.

He hadn't seen his dear Cassiopeia in 19 days. The only time he had seen her was when they were 2 days into the break and he bribed Luca into staying with them.

He had also set his mind on "Getting the Girl" as James Potter called it. Equipped with new pick-up lines, actions to do, and plans to run through, he was certain that by the end of the year, he would be able to walk up to his parents with his arm around Cassiopeia's shoulder and re-introduce her to them as his girlfriend/future wife.

So, after catching up with Ron and Hermione, he went to find the girl he had been dreaming about for weeks. Now, Harry had been expecting all sorts of reactions - Cassiopeia running into his arms (which was highly unlikely, but a guy can dream), Cassiopeia telling him off, Cassiopeia inviting him to sit with him, and many, many more - but he did not expect her to be talking and laughing with someone, another boy.

Blaise Zabini, to be exact.

▲▼▲

Cassiopeia was confused.

She had spoken to Blaise before, after all, he was best friends with Draco and Theo, both of whom she thought of as brothers, but she had never privately spoken to him, nor has he ever seeked her out.

So when she was pulled into an empty compartment with him, she was confused, and rightfully so.

"Avery."

"Zabini. May I ask why you've practically kidnapped me?" Cassiopeia asked cooly.

Blaise let out a deep laugh.

"I understand why Theo and Draco speak so highly of you. You're quite interesting.

"Interesting isn't a word that most people like to be described as Blaise. But, regardless of that, I'll ask again ; why have you pulled me into here?"

"I have a proposition for you. But, you'll have to listen. And whether you reject or accept it, our conversation will have to stay a secret."

Cassiopeia raised an eyebrow.

"I'm listening Mr. Zabini. Now enlighten me. What is this plan?"

"I need you to date me."

▲▼▲

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

This is very, very short, but there's a reason for that, and its because I really wanted to end the chap on a cliffhanger. The next chapter will be posted tomorrow though, so don't worry (:

word count: 602