Chapter Eleven.

L O R E N Z OEdited

L O R E N Z O
Edited.

I start to stir in my sleep, until I open my eyes in an instant. I look around, realizing that I had actually slept.

I then remember what happened last night.

Davina Romano was in my bed.

I throw the sheets off my body, and rush into the washroom. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, style my hair, and shave the stubble that had started to grow on my chin.

I walk into my closet, grabbing another pair of grey sweatpants and a tight fit black shirt. I grab a pair of black socks, and throw on some worn out sneakers.

I run towards the infirmary, and burst through the door.

I see my Mother laying there, lifeless. But, a small figure laid beside her: Davina laid there uncomfortably, with her head on the hospital bed.

Realizing that Papa wasn't in the room, I walk towards the master bedroom.

I see him sleeping, a wave of calmness rushing through my body.

I walk into the gym, taking out all my anger.

Anger.

I was angry at myself for letting Davina sleep next to me. I was angry at myself for letting an intruder snatch Mama out of my hands. I was angry at the world for giving me so many problems, to the point of where I don't even properly take care of myself.

I hated being angry. But, ever since that little vixen came into our lives, I wasn't as angry. I was a little more forgiving, and I wasn't a piece of shit.

Which is why she needs to leave.

Having a weakness in a world like this is one of the stupidest things you could ever do. I didn't deserve someone special like her, I would just tear her apart.

I find myself walking to the infirmary, looking down at Davina's sleeping figure.

I kick her leg, and she wakes up in a jolt.

"You can fucking leave now." I say, coldly.

"Fix that fucking attitude before you speak to me." She grunts, getting up and letting out a big stretch.

"I don't want to deal with your fucking bull shit right now, Mrs. Romano." I state, crossing my arms.

"We're back to formalities, now are we?" She smirks.