Chapter 4

Ariana's Point of View

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing over and over again. I felt the bed beside me, and it was empty meaning Dalton was already at work. I answered my phone.

"Me, you, Theo. Brunch. Park. Boom." Y/N said.

"How are you not hungover?" I said groggily.

"I vomit all of my liquor profusely before sleeping. I wake up with no memory and no sickness." She responded. That's when last night hit me. I told her I liked her. I sat up.

"So you don't remember last night?" I asked.

"I only remember walking into your house and then waking up in my yard in a pile of throw up." She said. "Why should I remember something?"

"No!" I yelled.

"Jeez okay. Are you in or not?" She asked me.

"Yeah give me like an hour." I said.

"No can do. We are sitting in your driveway." She laughed.

"Y/N!" I yelled.

"Come on, Theo is getting impatient and you wouldn't like her when she's angry. Ain't that right, Theo?" Y/N said.

"Shut up!" Theo said. I laughed and hung up the phone. I got out of bed and quickly brushed my teeth. I jumped in the shower and took the fastest shower of my life. I got out and threw on jeans and a tight white tank top with some white air forces. I quickly ran downstairs and out of the house.

Y/N started honking her horn when I got out.

"Damn, you looking good Grande!" She said. I blushed and got in the car. "Holy shit. Your hair is gorgeous."

I touched my hair and realized I completely forgot to do my hair.

"Wait I'm not ready!" I said trying to exit the car. Y/N gently grabbed my waist.

"No way I'm letting you ruin this artwork you call hair." She said.

"Oh stop it." I said.

"I'm serious. I love it." She said.

"Thanks, Y/N." I said.

"No problem, Ariana." She smiled.

"I'm hungry!" Theo yelled. We laughed at the five year old in the back.

"What do you want to eat, baby?" Y/N asked. I loved the way she loved her baby sister.

"I want Ihop!" She said.

"Ihop is ass." Y/N said.

"Shut up!" Theo said. Y/N laughed.

"Are you okay with that, Ariana?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. It's up to Theo." I said.

"Good. I want to hear Ariana Grande." Theo said.

"She's right here, butt munch." Y/N said pointing at me.

"No I want to hear the music." Theo sassed.

"Please God no." She said. I looked at her.

"What's wrong with my music?" I asked.

"I'm with you. Why do I need to hear the music?" She asked. I grabbed her phone and put on 'Baby I'. Theo clapped happily. I grabbed my phone and recorded Theo and I singing it while Y/N complained. I posted it to Instagram with a white heart. I put my phone down, and we drove listening to my first album. When it got to 'The Way' I immediately changed it.