Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}

~ Cynthia's P.O.V ~

"We have some lovely choices according to your requests," the selling agent had smiled at us. "A house with at least ten rooms, four bathrooms, a large kitchen, a large living space..." She read out loud our wish list, glancing down on her clipboard.

"Don't forget the open and large garden yard!" Avelyn piped in, unable to contain excitement at the thought of the garden. I gotta say, I was pretty excited too, a nice large yard would be a great training spot.

The agent simply chuckled at the peppy brunette, "yes, an open and large garden yard. All within an area with some privacy meaning no neighbours and a short distance from the Eden Radices Guild..." She turned to us. "Is that all?"

"Ah yes," I nodded, feeling a little nervous. Our requests did seem quite outrageous and we weren't sure what the marketing price was around here. I wouldn't be surprised if she can't—

"Alright, then I have the right place for you girls!" The female agent beamed, completely cutting my thoughts off.

'Wait what? Already?' I blinked stupidly at her. She already has a place like that? Dang, I underestimate this woman.

"Oh really? That's amazing!" I grinned, nudging Kathryn who was close by. "See, we already have a place with all our requests. It wasn't that hard" and she said it won't be easy.

Kathryn only grunted back, "we got lucky," she was still being uptight as usual. I rolled my eyes before returning my gaze back at our selling agent.

"Actually I found three suitable houses that suit your requests," the selling agent—what was her name again?—had said. Seriously, I'm slow with remembering people's names sometimes...

Anyway, I shook my head at that and gleamed at her in return. "Oh, then you'll be showing us these places?" I sound pretty excited, not only did we have one but three choices to choose from. Even our budget is pretty high thanks to *cough* the donation from our families *cough*. So I guess we can afford a large place.

"Of course!" The selling agent smiled as she immediately led the way. Ooo I am so excited!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ House Number 1 ~

"Woah....it's a mansion?" I sweated as we stood before the large building. You have gotta be kidding me...

My brows furrowed as the female agent beamed

My brows furrowed as the female agent beamed. "Correct, it's a fifteen bedroom and fifteen bathroom mansion with five kitchens, three living rooms along with a large garden in the back." She was already opening the door to let us in. "Oh, I almost forgot to mention that there is a maze connected from the garden!"

She was talking so passionately that I couldn't find it in myself to interrupt her. Dammit.

I looked around pleadingly at Erina who had caught it and sighed before turning to the selling agent. "Um, Miss Amber, isn't this place a bit...too much?" Erina also looked pretty overwhelmed as well.