Chapter 12

Does Chi Zhengzheng ask her to borrow her mobile phone to order takeaways?

At this moment, Wen Sisi didn't know if Chi Zhengzheng's brain was broken or his brain was broken.

She rounded her eyes and gritted her teeth: "Why, what?"

"I told Wen Jia that you were..."

"Bang!"
The phone was thrown to her, vomiting blood after hearing Sisi, sitting on the bed, gasping for breath.

Chi Zhengzheng turned on the phone and saw that he needed to enter his fingerprints, he reached out and picked up Wen Sisi's hand, unlocked it in the other's unbelievable eyes, opened the takeaway software, and ordered food.

"Chi, Zheng, Zheng!" Wen Sisi roared.

It's deceiving too much!

After Chi Zhengzheng modified the address, he returned her mobile phone: "Be quiet, don't disturb the people, I can hear you, you say."

"You, you—" Wen Sisi was so angry that he vomited blood, his face turned pale, and he couldn't speak.

Chi Zhengzheng stretched out his hand to turn on the TV, sat on the small sofa, kicked off his shoes, nestled lazily, and glanced at her:

"Don't be angry, no one will replace you when you get sick."

Wen Sisi: "..."

The TV sounded, and the dog-blood idol drama, Chi Zhengzheng watched seriously.

Wen Sisi was so angry that he smashed the phone on the bed, hit the bed with his hand, and turned black with anger.

Chijia.

After Chi Zhengzheng left, Chi Yan asked An Qinru coldly.

What happened that day?

An Qinru opened her mouth, her eyes red.

Does she dare to tell the truth?

She moved her gaze for help to Ding Yijun, but at this moment, Ding Yijun was also looking at her with complicated eyes.

No matter how many excuses, no matter how many benefits, she is indeed with Wen Yiran, and their emotional entanglement also began when Chi Zhengzheng and Wen Yiran had a marriage contract.

Even Ding Yijun couldn't help but doubt.

—The truth is exactly as her niece said, she didn't mean it?

"That day... Brother Yiran wanted to see me that day, I also wanted to make it clear to him, and agreed, but I didn't expect that I just refused Brother Yiran, Sister Zheng Zheng came. She slapped me angrily. , Brother Yiran said... and said that she was going to dissolve the marriage contract. Sister Zhengzheng couldn't accept it. She wanted to leave. I couldn't stop it. Then there was a car accident."

An Qinru burst into tears.

This explanation is reasonable, and the suspicion in Ding Yijun's eyes has gone.