Say [3]

"Hey Jean where is Venti?" Xiao said as he open the door to Jean's office.

"He just left to meet you. Maybe he's in Windrise" Jean said as she rest her head on her palm.

"Okay" Xiao said leaving the place as he slowly close the door shut to not create any noise.

*

Xiao walked to Windrise to see Venti infront of the Statue of Seven. He walked quickly and tapped on Venti shoulder.

"Oh hi Xiao I didn't see you there" Venti said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Venti." Venti was confuse why he just said that. He was guessing Xiao want to say something else he kept quiet and listened.

"Can you.. uhm.. go to Liyue harbor for Lantern Rite festival with me..?" Xiao said as fiddled with his fingers. His cheeks got a little red because of how embarrassed he was. Venti eyes sparkled as he heard the question, he never seen Xiao doing something like this before.

"Of Course Xiao!" Venti said, smiling widely.

**

When they reached Liyue, it was evening so you could barely see the sun. the lights hanging from one building to another was so pretty. Everyone was having fun dancing to the music. The energy in that area was so positive and happy. Venti was just admiring the place, not really focusing on where he was going when suddenly he felt something hold his hand. It was Xiao.

"Watch where you are going, you're go to end up bumping into someone" Xiao hold Venti hand as he squeeze it tightly signalling him to pay attention here. Venti got flustered and cheeks heat up but he was thankful Xiao did not saw that.

*

They were walking around, eating some of Liyue food and enjoying their time there. Then suddnely and song played which made Venti dance a little.

"Hey Xiao, dance with me" Xiao startled because of that question.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Dance with meeee" Venti whined. Xiao still refused to dance with him and next thing Venti did was pull Xiao into his arm.

"W-what are you doing?" Xiao said as he face started to heat up.

"I'm making you dance with me obviously"

"But I don't know how to dance.."

"Is fine just follow my steps!" Xiao followed what Venti said and Xiao nervously started dancing with Venti.

"You're getting it Xiao!" Xiao did not realise he said that because he was too focused on dancing.

"Xiao you're smiling!" Venti said as he stared at Xiao soft smile as he danced.

"Huh oh I'm sorry if it's bothering you."

"Nono Xiao I like it" no I loved it. Those words made a big impact to Xiao. No one have never said those type of words to him before. Xiao chuckled and continued dancing with him.

I can't help it but looking at you always made me happy enternally.

**

Xiao brought Venti back but this time this Venti was.. drunk. Geez if I knew you would be a mess when you were drunk, I would not tell you where the bar is, Xiao thought to himself as he carried Venti. Venti hands were over Xiao shoulder so technically Xiao wasn't carrying Venti.

"Venti be careful there's a rock there" Venti did not listen to him at all. Right before Venti tripped because of the rock, he carried him just in time. To Xiao, Venti was surprisingly not that heavy..? So from Liyue to Mondstadt, he carried Venti.

Along the way, Venti were mumbling things and Xiao could not figure out a single syllable what he was saying. But then suddenly there were few word that Xiao could read.

"ehe, he's so... pretty.." Xiao noticed that he said that.

"Who is?" Xiao asked as he look down at Venti half asleep face.

"You" I'm sorry what- Xiao thought to himself as he silently panicked. He did not know if he was joking or saying these type of things because he was drunk but one thing for sure he was flustered by it.

"What?" Xiao asked but when he looked down back, Venti was fast asleep. Xiao paused and looked at Venti small chubby face. He looked adorable, he wanted to squeeze it, kiss it.
idiot, don't say these type of things when you are drunk, I might kiss you.

Xiao walked to Jean's office and she asked Xiao to lay Venti on the couch.

"I'm sorry Xiao, Venti drinks a lot. Sorry that you had to handle him" Jean said as she went back to her seat.

"No is fine, it wasn't bothering me" Xiao said as he slowly leave the room and closing the door behind him slowly.

*

After a few hours, Venti slowly woke up, realising he was in Jean's office. He sat down and looked around to see no Xiao to be seen other than Jean there busy doing her work.

"Jean, where is Xiao?" Venti asked as he stretched his body.

"He left you here" Venti was dissapointed with that answer. He wanted to see Xiao one last time before he left but sadly he did not get to.

"awh man, I wanted to see him again" Jean sighed as she put her pen down and stood up from her chair. She walked up to the shelf to get a blanket and walked up to Venti.

"You can see him tomorrow, go back to sleep. You must be tired" Jean said as she passed the thin blanket to Venti since the room wasn't that cold. Venti nodded and went back to sleep as Jean continued to do her work.

---------------------

Im sorry for not updating the story for a long time. I'm really busy with school and I don't really have the motivation to write as well. but I'll try my best :D