Chapter 15

She is retreating to advance!

-First follow him to dissolve the marriage contract, and then spread rumors to slander him and make other women give up the idea of ​​beating him, then she approaches Wen Sisi and plots others.

Heh, Chi Zhengzheng, after a car accident, he became smarter, no longer stalking, and changed his strategy.

Hearing the thoughts, he paused slightly.

Pester her? What bad idea?

She gritted her teeth: "It must be!" She definitely wanted to **** her off!

She was wrapped in a quilt last night and caused her to catch a cold.

That dead girl is really insidious!

Wen Yiran looked "Sure enough" and sneered—

"Sure enough, Jiangshan is easy to change her nature and hard to change. Hearing Sisi, no matter what bad idea she makes, you are not allowed to lead her to me. I don't want to see her again."

Chi Zhengzheng, no matter how many ways you go around, I won't like you!

Too much.

Chi Zhengzheng put down his chopsticks and raised his head:

"Are there any more vegetables?"

"Have you eaten?" Wen Yu also put down his knife and fork.

The opposite woman nodded contentedly, wiped her mouth and said:

"I have been eating, how many dishes did I order? Why can't I finish it all the time?"

While she was eating, new dishes kept coming up.

Just now she wanted to say no to eat, but every time a new dish looked very delicious, she thought--

Don't waste your money, just order everything and just eat it.

As a result, I was struggling.

No matter how delicious it is, I can't eat it anymore.

Wen Yu lost a smile, wiping his hands while replying:

"Nothing."

Glancing at the waiter next to him, the waiter hurriedly made another gesture, and the waiter who was coming over with the food nodded and immediately returned with the food.

Chi Zhengzheng breathed a sigh of relief and thought,

"It's okay if there is no waste."

I just ate so much, I'm afraid... it's not cheap, right?

I don’t know if the money she squeezed from Kari's Wen Sisi is enough for food...

Otherwise, she won't give this meal, let the boss treat him, wait for her to save money, and then ask the boss to eat it back?

Otherwise, when you check out later, if you don’t have enough money in your card, you will be really embarrassed.

However, the opposite Wen Yu did not make any gesture.