Chapter 15 - Shes One Of The Boys

Hey new chapter! and thanks for all the comments, wish I could comment back but I don't have the time at the moment, lol, there are just too many!

But thank you so much for all of them! I actually do read them, lol. :D

Anyway, here is next chap :D

~ ~ Chapter Fifteen ~ ~

"No.Bleeping.Way," my tone was quiet; in shock.

Harperturned around to look at me, "Are you serious? He was hitting on you!" he shouted above the noisy arcade, obviously taking my reaction as another meaning. I couldn't care less about this random but I did care about what they were.

"Impossible!" I shouted back, snapping inside, and my shock state was over and done with now as I grew angry, how on earth could they not tell me this! How could they leave me in the dark for so long like this? Let me live thinking I was a freak when they are exactly the same!

Why did no one tell me?

Harperlooked back at me again, confused as he stared deep into my eyes, searching for some clue as to what I am actually on about. This ticked me off even more. A low growl escaped my throat and his eyes shot wide openin surprise, "Eva?" he asked quietly but I shook my head quickly and turned around, running out of there.

I presumed they would follow me but now that they all knew the truth, I didn't have to hold back anymore. So when I heard Harper and Stevie chasing me out the wide open front doors, I shoved some teenagers out of my way and didn't stop. I pushed myself harder.

Where are the damn woods when you need them? I can run so much faster in my wolf form and I would be able to lose them and be alone for awhile as I think this all through. I can't believe they never told me! What is wrong with them boys! Did they think I would never find out? That I would never notice eventually?

"Eva! Stop!" Stevie shouted out loud but I shook my head and bolted around the corner, then made another quick turn and another until I could no longer hear him and headed for the woods now. I just needed some time alone.

(Harper's POV)

Slowing down until we finally just came to a stop in the middle of the deserted road, we watched where Eva had just disappeared from, "Damn that girl can run," I muttered, looking over at Stevie.

"What just happened?" he asked, turning to face me now, worry for Eva clear in his eyes. I know how he felt because I felt it too.

"We just found out our little sister is a werewolf," I mumbled, "We better call the others so we can track her down."

A minute later and all five of us are standing in the middle of the same road, everyone just as shocked and confused as the others, "Why did we not see this?" Brody demanded angrily as he punched a nearby tree, splitting the trunk. Rolling my eyes, I turned away to face Travis, he is our Alpha after all.

"Let's just find her and then figure out the details later," He spoke in a stern voice but his eyes scanned the surrounding area with worry in them.

"Guess she doesn't take after mum completely then," Stevie muttered. I nodded but said nothing, we had all just presumed Eva was exactly like mum in more than looks wise because our mum was human, but dad is a wolf and when Eva never showed any signs of having changed, we didn't say anything.