Chapter 19

"Wen Yiran, are you annoying, Wen Sisi has a high fever, can you understand humans? This is your sister, don't stand in the way, we are going to send her to the hospital now!"

Chi Zhengzheng was also angry.

She really took it, how could this Wen Yiran hate it?

What does the original owner like him?

Do you like him mentally retarded or do you like him stupid?

high fever?

After Wen Yiran paused, he looked at Wen Sisi, facing her blushing face and eyes with aggrieved and uncomfortable eyes.

He just remembered that when he received Wen Sisi in the morning, she had some colds.

When she called him just now, she was also weak in speaking.

But at that time, because he heard Chi Zhengzheng's voice, he didn't think carefully, so he hung up the phone.

When he saw them, he also found that Wen Sisi was wrong, but because of the existence of Chi Zhengzheng, he subconsciously picked the sting of Chi Zhengzheng...

Wen Yiran knew that she was ill, and Chi Zhengzheng wanted to send her to the hospital.

It was such a simple matter that was misunderstood by him.

I misunderstood Chi Zhengzheng, and even ignored his cousin.

He stood there, feeling a little embarrassed for the first time, opened his mouth, and was somewhat speechless.

"Let's go."

Chi Zhengzheng assisted Wen Sisi, looked at Wenyu, and said softly.

Wen Yu nodded and reached out to help her hold the water.

The two actually had a rare tacit understanding, as if they had a familiarity that others didn't understand.

"Sisi, I'll take you to the hospital."

Wen Yiran stretched out his hand and held Wen Sisi on the other side.

Wen Sisi didn't say a word, because she was ill, she was melancholy, and she was silent because of the scene in front of her that she couldn't imagine.

Wen Yiran touched Wen Sisi's forehead, his eyes worrisome.

He moved his gaze and noticed Wen Yushi who was following Chi Zhengzheng, and couldn't help but said:

"Why are you here? It's none of your business."

He has always seen Wen Yu not pleasing to his eyes, especially today.

Wen Yu didn't bother to talk to him, did not speak, and walked silently beside Chi Zhengzheng.

But Chi Zhengzheng was very upset, and pursed his lips:

"Why can't Wenyu be here? He is my fiance. Can I ask him for help if I have something to do? Can't he be with me?"

She stopped, let go, and completely handed Wen Sisi to Wen Yiran's hands,