twenty-six

Mr Kim and Mr Kim's were talking about Jin and His brothers until Taehyung came in.

They asked him about Jin and his brothers job and taehyung explained that before Namjoon and everyone kidnap them Jin used to work at a restaurant which got closed after Namjoon told his men to kill the owner of the place because apparently he kept flirting with Jin.

Their University was also owned by Namjoon that's how he found out about the omegas.

After listening his parents told him to take Jungkook to his house nearby while they will tell Namjoon and Yoongi plus Hoseok to bring everyone else to each of their house.

In which Taehyung nodded before leaving to pack Jungkook stuff and going to his house nearby.

Since the manison was their parents manison but each of them was given a house but they didn't want to live alone so they stayed in each of their room.

After calling everyone Mr Kim announced that everyone will be moved to each of their house.

Jin and Jimin were stubborn and immediately protests but it was no use because their alpha faces were filled with smirks.

Jin asked if Jungkook could live with Jimin or Him but Mr Kim disagreed and told him that Jungkook is Taehyungs property you can't do anything about that.

It was made official since day 1 Jin is Namjoon property and Jimin is Yoongi and Hoseok Property.

And yesterday agurement lead to this decision by their parents.

So everyone were moving to each of their house except Namjoon is next to the manison same with Yoonhoseok except Taehyung house who wasn't near Mr Kim mansion it was near Yoonhoseok House.

All of their houses were big and filled with Maids and Butlers.

And after that Namjoon also decided not to run for the election.

Because he knows he can't basically run everything on his own.

You might think that Jin and Namjoon still talks with each other nope they don't all they do is agure and Jin being stubborn as always Same with Jimin but Jimin is submissive to Hoseok because he's more nicer than Yoongi.

So everyone decided to pack up preparing to leave before Jin and Jimin cried and hugged their baby brother who was staring at them with tears in his doe eyes.

It wasn't long before they were pushed in each of their cars And brought infront the house.
Jin was shocked and speechless to see this big house before being ordered to follow his alpha who also gonna have rut the same day as Jin heat.

Jimin on the other hand was being stubborn trying to fight and bite Yoongi hand but he always listened to Hobi his other alpha.

Jungkook was kinda stubborn hes was crying for his hyungs until Taehyung told him to kindly stop and kook stopped crying.

At night things was apparently going to be worse.

Jin and Jimin escaped from their rooms by using ropes to go to Taehyung house to be met by guards and the oldest maid who just let them in because they know what gonna happen.

They kept walking to Jungkook room but the door opened to be met by Taehyung was not surprised and told them that he already called Yoongi and his Hyung Namjoon.

Jin and Jimin immediately came and hugged their kook.

Ever since they got kidnapped they were treated the same when they were at the manison but everything changes by house change.

In the morning
The morning was great to say the least Jimin Jin were hugging Jungkook tight that's until alpha Yoongi and Namjoon kicked opened the door scaring the 3 omegas. Namjoon and Yoongi face were furious and immediately started to drag them out Jungkook tried holding them that's until Taehyung came and told him go let go, he was afraid to let go until he gave up.

Jin and Jimin were shouting and crying at Namjoon and Yoongi who were so pissed that they screamed and shouted at their Omegas which lead to their omegas whimpering and crying during the car ride.

Taehyung on the other hand was taking care of his pregnant kook who was gonna have a baby next week.

______________________________________
I don't think people still read my book anymore but I will continue it.

Thanks for reading.